Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

In six. Haven’t seen it, but it was a movie with Black people I hadn’t seen.

Fairly easy for us frequent moviegoers

Yeah I have never seen Us. Thus, was happy to get in in three.

Framed #184
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Grr, should have gotten it in 3 but couldn’t remember if it was the or no the

1 Like

Oh for fucks sake

Framed #184
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Guessed “Suicide Squad” when I should have guessed “THE Suicide Squad.

Haven’t seen it, stop doing super hero movies please

Framed #184
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

its good. The tv show sequel is more than worth it existing. The opening alone got 5 bags of popcorn from beetlejuice

Yeah, this is legit one of the GOAT superhero movies

Framed #184
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #184
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Never seen.

After trying “Suicide Squad” on Pic 4, I pretty much just gave up. Had no idea there was a movie called “The Suicide Squad” that was different.

1 Like

Framed #184

One of the few Marvel Movies I’ve seen.

Framed #184
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

haven’t seen, but knew enough to pick “the” when I saw both options in the auto-complete :grin:

Framed #184
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

I thought I knew what it was from the first couple of clues, but then it got progressively less familiar so I basically gave up.

Not a Marvel movie.

1 Like

Shows my knowledge of those movies then. I thought Sony bought the rights to almost all the super heroes and rolled them into the MCU.

Framed #185
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Only “3 wise men” movie I could think of

Sony bought the rights to what it thought were the most valuable Marvel IPs years ago: X-Men, Fantastic 4, Spider-Man, maybe a few others?, from Marvel, which was then independent. Marvel made plans to make movies for its Avengers team, for whom it still owned basically all the rights. Disney bought out Marvel in the wake of the success of Iron Man. DC Comics decided to copy this and started making its Justice League team with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and co., but these folks have nothing to do with Marvel, other than copying the idea to make a bunch of origin stories and a super team movie.

what Wookie said, but WB owns DC. Thus their stuff is on HBO. Superman, Batman etc. Disney owns Marvel. Their stuff is obviouslyon Disney Plus. Spiderman, Avengers, Xmen etc.

Got it in two. Didn’t make a guess for one, but the right answer crossed my mind.

This is in reference to suicide squad

Haven’t seen Suicide Squad, but apparently it is hot garbage. The Suicide Squad is legit a lot of fun and highly recommended

Framed #185
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

1 Like

Oof. My mind went in totally the wrong direction.

Framed #185