Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #174
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

For some reason my wife loves this movie. I’ve seen it way more times than I ever wanted to. Happy wife, happy life.

Framed #174
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Not even close

Framed #174
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #174
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #174
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I knew I had seen this from frame 1 and I knew Dave Franco was in this scene but was drawing a huge blank. Frame 2 was a giveaway if you’ve seen it. ,

Framed #174
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Could not remember the name of this movie for the life of me.

Framed #174

Recognized frame 1 - but couldn’t place it.

1 Like

Framed #174

No shot. Never even heard of it.

Same. And I always thought it was weird how some of you would say you’ve never heard of some of these bc they always had some kind of popularity, but there it is.

Framed #174

Framed #174

It would be interesting to do some analysis on the wrong guesses in the db. All kinds of weird psychological stuff going on in there.

guesses

Although I guess it’s tainted by people just guessing random nonsense when they have no clue. I definitely do that sometimes.

Framed #174

lol at this pick

Framed #175

Well that wasn’t happening for me. Even had this as clearly looking like a Guy Ritchie film…but don’t remember this film being a thing at all

Framed #175

no chance. Guessed every Guy Ritchie movie I could think of on second frame

Framed #175

Never heard of it.

Framed #175

Framed #175
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: