Forum needs to tone it down a notch

I can say, without hyperbole, that this thread is a million times worse than any other, in the history of the internet.

14 Likes

This is the worst post in the history of the internet

10 Likes

Just because something did not happen does not mean it did not almost happen.

1 Like

TONE DOWN WHAT MOTHERFUCKER?

23 Likes

The Drumpf thread has been a race to the bottom and a blight on what this place should be. A few jokes about the guy getting sick, with some commentary on how he absolutely deserves it is fine. 3k posts stroking each other off with dueling memes fantasizing about everybody in contact with him dying is not healthy.

2 Likes

2020 needs to turn it the fuck down.

14 Likes

Wat

1 Like

We have fantasized for less than 24 hours after he has tortured us for 5 years. I think we are fine.

18 Likes

20 Likes

Eh come on, we Assassinated an enemy general, Iran promised retaliation and we have trump who we have no idea what he would do but was promising even worse retaliation.

1 Like

OP, just accept it and ignore it. You’re not gonna change it.

I awfulize, therefore I am.

2 Likes

I think I am going to start a “forum needs to tone down the virtue signaling” thread to call out all the people defending Donald Trump’s unalienable right to be treated like a normal person/president in this situation after all of the damage he has done.

6 Likes

Go for it, add a Herman Cain gif and you’ll soar to 100 likes (that’s also a complete mis-characterization of the three? posts I’ve made on this topic)

3 Likes

The world celebrated Hitler’s demise. Trump is no Hitler but he has adversely affected millions. Acting like people should not be elated we have any chance to get rid of him and save the country and lives is just idiotic. It’s literally the trolley problem. Donald dying saves a lot of lives. He also deserves it.

Besides he was going to die anyways so it would be a fake libtard Covid death anyways.

3 Likes

I don’t disagree with you somewhat. I do think this forum is full of smart people who are fed the fuck up with 2020. And the years before that also. I think a lot of posters are looking for a tipping point. Something, anything to get us out of our current construct. That manifests itself by a lot of us fantasizing that THIS IS IT. Whether it is Covid/Iran/Trump pozzed or whatever. None of us want that shit to happen btw. We just want out of this GOP/Trump hellscape.

I think the tipping point is going to come eventually. It always does.

7 Likes

And fighter jets in the air.

We are strategic thinkers and we understand probability. Even a 1% chance of nuclear WW3 is a catastrophic level of risk, and we react accordingly. 99% of the time it works out ok and it looks like we overreacted. But it doesn’t make it irrational.

3 Likes

6 Likes
7 Likes

They’re not that smart. The secular mirror of the rapture.