English Premier League & Other Club Football Thread

Start throwing red cards, these frogs won’t listen

Oooooooooooo

You hate to see it

Replay shows it’s a red. Potential ankle breaker.

“It’s in their DNA”

Got that on my bingo card.

Foden loves hitting it right to the keeper

Scores a lot of goals now too for a 20 year old. If he stays injury free should be one of best in the world in a few years.

1 Like

Watched the snooker and switched over and managed to see 2 of the goals, great game in the 1st half as I seen most of it, guess city were very lucky all told with their goals…

PSG ain’t out this yet :see_no_evil:

LOL Owned us :triumph:

1 Like

Villarreal V Arsenal :thinking:

Man United V Roma

Surly Man Utd can win at home… Never seen Villarreal tbh, are they any good @Jalfrezi :roll_eyes:

7th in La Liga so no, but probably good enough to beat us especially with our injuries (Tierney, Auba, Laca).

Have nfi what the formation is tonight. Arteta has a habit of overthinking things sometimes. He’s looking very smiley and relaxed before the first of two games that could be the end of him.

1 Like

That’s never a penalty…

Edit… OK its a penalty but

1 Like

Villarreal are using the Foyth

Top comment is ‘if you’re homeless just buy a house’. I mean what a pointless, solutions free tweet lol

Man Utd €580m annual revenue v Roma €128m

This is why Juve, Milan, Inter want a Super League

They’re wrong, it’s not the solution

But something must be done. EPL is too rich, no other league will ever compete again with the status quo. That’s almost as bad as an ESL #MUNROM

— Carlo Garganese (@carlogarganese) April 29, 2021

Cool, thank God no one ever said this!

The quote was that over a 15 game stretch, Arsenal had the second best xG and shot differential in the league. They had been “unlucky” in some of these games and made really dumb errors in others. I said if they kept that level of performance up over a full season they would be right in the top 4 race, not that they would be where United are.

So that’s…totally consistent? I never said Arsenal were better than Liverpool, United, Chelsea, City. I said they had a ~2 month period with better statistical numbers than those teams, which is a fact?

The table is lying this year more than any other year. Liverpool are obviously better than 6th. Arsenal are better than 10th. Palace are really lucky to not be in a dogfight to stay up. Brighton should be nowhere near the bottom.

1 Like

You did all that work to show that you were completely wrong? That’s really hon-

oh wait, you think that means you were right. Typical.

I genuinely don’t think we’re speaking the same language at times.

Arsenal and Spurs have gigantic summers coming up, both need to be in the CL soon but it’s hard to come up with a way for them to usurp the current top 4. And that’s not even giving credit to Leicester, Wh or Everton.

1 Like

omg the second half of man u roma

1 Like

This seems like sour grapes. I don’t see him complaining about how the Italian league is richer than Greece, Croatia and on and on.

Or Atalanta vs Roma or Serie B vs Serie A.

1 Like