English Premier League & Other Club Football Thread

An assist? He’s really slipping

1 Like

He’s setting the stage for the home crowd :wink: in the next game.

The big game tonight :grin:

Bayern my friends :v:

Bayern all the way for a repeat of the Bayern/Dortmund final from a few years ago, if the draw allows it.

:grinning:

:soccer:

The snow is really adding to the drama

I took Paris at +245

2 Likes

Phew!!! Can see the ball now

What the fuck is happening :see_no_evil:

1 Like

:see_no_evil:

Exciting match

:thinking:

Sorry your 5th favorite team lost

2 Likes

TFW

3 Likes

PSG as a club are a contemptible oily plaything but they’re a fantastic team.

1 Like

Actually 2nd…i kid I know but CelticFC & bayern have always been my teams. Yu can quote me in that.

:+1:

1 Like

Lol I just saw Bayern had 31 shots. That’s insane.

1 Like

I know I’ve referenced the shithousery of concacaf. This is a champions league (concacaf) match in Costa Rica. Notice how this is a yellow:

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1379947287582011392?s=21

5 Likes

:face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

The teams came out together as normal in Old Firm games (in other games at that time, they came out separately) and it was immediately obvious that the pitch was going to cut up very badly from the stud marks on the turf as they walked out. Stein had decide to play John Hughes (always a good player on heavy ground), and he also included young Davie Hay who normally played at right back, albeit an attacking full back, but today he played Jim Craig in that position and included Hay in the midfield. This would be a sensible and even inspirational move.

Within five minutes, controversy was in the air. First Celtic, attacking the Rangers end goal, had a Lennox shot cleared off the line by Willie Mathieson, but it looked to some journalists and neutrals that the ball may have been over the line. However given the muddy conditions, it was difficult to say, but then immediately after that, the game erupted and bad feeling would now persist throughout the whole game. Jim Craig had the misfortune to score an own goal as the wet ball spun off his foot. That was bad enough but then he was “congratulated” by Willie Johnston and Colin Stein for so doing. Not unnaturally, he reacted to that. McNeill complained bitterly and lengthily to the referee about it, and was given a long talking to.

:speak_no_evil:

Go get them @Jalfrezi fuck there shit up man. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

God help us. SP are a pretty decent team and we have some vital players missing.

They have not lost a league game since? Last March