English Premier League & Other Club Football Thread

They aren’t, it’s just that this window is for trying out the fringe players

1 Like

It’s the Spurs effect

1 Like

Are you saying Brazil won’t win anything?

1 Like

Anyone have any idea if livefootballtickets.com is legit? It seems like it but Arsenal/Spurs is going to be expensive so figured I would ask.

1 Like

Can you afford the hospitality packages? Those are cheap by USA sports tickets standards and always seem like the best bet. Don’t think I’d do it as an away fan though.

Totally sold out except for the 29k pound packages for 24 people. It’s just for my wife and I.

Seems like there are some third party sites w/hospitality still available like this:

https://www.p1travel.com/event/arsenal-vs-tottenham-hotspur/

I would probably do that versus some random resale, didn’t even know Arsenal allowed this. Everything I found previously always routed back to their official site.

I can’t find it now but I followed some Instagram page that did the hospitality packages at all the grounds and rated them. Solid idea

Well I just paid for the middle tier of that, so let’s see what happens.

2 Likes

:vince2:

1 Like

Are you allowed to wear clothing from the away side in the hospitality seats?

That hurts so bad lol

1 Like

Brazil are so stacked though. It’s between Jesus and Richarlison for first guy off the bench with the starters being vini/neymar/raphinha

Imo that’s easily the best attack (especially with the bench) in the tourney. Other contenders:

France: dembele/benzema/mbappe

England: sterling/kane/grealish

Germany: sane/havertz/gnabry

Portugal: jota/Ronaldo/Bruno

Think it’s a pretty big drop off after that for Argentina, Spain, Netherlands and belgium, although I still love Spains odds with their midfield/coaching.

1 Like

The tourney is 60 days out. Just requested the 1st two weeks off work (entire group stage)

4 Likes

It probably depends on the relevance of the away side but if it’s a significant rival ie arsenal v spurs then I’ve heard it’s fairly poor form.

:vince3:

1 Like

Oh, people will get mad at you for even celebrating the other team in the home fans section from what I’ve been lead to know

I’m jealous, because it’s thanksgiving week I have to work.

1 Like

Im just going to watch at work ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I remember in 06 my chemistry teacher put the games on for us.

Solid dude.

2 Likes