Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become billionaires

There’s going to be a standoff when Zuck insists on N95s

this is never gonna happen, but at least it’ll be fun to find out how elon backs out.

7 Likes

“i don’t actually want to fight this guy because i’m scared it’ll hurt when he hits me” is a bulletproof alibi

4 Likes

It’s going to end with Elon saying he will only fight Zuck for 10 billion and then when Mark agrees Elon will back out because he doesn’t trust who Mark suggests as escrow.

6 Likes

Was not aware of this.

1 Like

Yea I was gonna say I was confused at your “who is gonna corner mark?” comment.

Whenever Zuckerberg posts a picture doing jiujitsu, about 25 mma and bjj athletes invite him to train with him in the comments, and he replies to half of them like “sounds good, nice win vs. Jeklicavik at UFC 273 last week! hope your acl heals up soon”

3 Likes

“How could elon musk get this so wrong?” is applicable to an increasing number of situations

7 Likes

Given his propensity for optimistic projections, I’d suggest doubling his proposed 9 month training time.

2 Likes

Lol it’ll be like the tesla full self driving. “By the end of this calendar year, I will fight Mark Zuckerberg.”

20 Likes

How’s he coming on those stupid trucks

https://twitter.com/fozmeadows/status/1672044581200998400?s=20

11 Likes

Again, I’m just going to assume this real.

2 Likes

He’s fighting high school kids?

3 Likes

24 Likes

Guessing there’s a master’s division.

Getting word from Elon’s mom that the fight’s been canceled.

That said, does any of this speak well of the times in which we live? It’s a struggle to conceive of the relatively less-powerful titans of the gilded age feeling the need for this sort of thing. “Introducing, first, fighting out of New York via Dunfermline, Scotland, its Andreeeeeew Caaaaaarnegie! And now, fighting out of New York, New York – it’s John! D! ROCKEFELLER!” Naturally, though, this is not a question preoccupying Dana White. “This would be the biggest fight ever in the history of the world, bigger than anything that’s ever been done,” he explained mildly. “It would break all pay-per-view records. These guys would raise hundreds of millions of dollars for charity.”

Ah, there it is – the C word. A reminder: if two of the world’s very richest men wish to raise hundreds of millions of dollars for charity, they could simply … write a cheque for some of their small change. Last year their fellow gazillionaire Jeff Bezos made a huge public fanfare of giving $100m to genuine philanthropist Dolly Parton so she could disburse it. And yet, given Jeff’s incomprehensibly enormous earnings, donating $100m was the equivalent of someone on the UK median salary donating £34.56 to charity. Except the person on the UK median typically pays their taxes, whereas Jeff notoriously avoids pretty much all of his, so … thanks for almost literally nothing, big guy. Can you be goaded into the Octagon, too?

5 Likes

Don’t care want to see it.

I’ll enthusiastically watch clips of either of these guys getting punched in the face after the fact. Definitely never spending a penny on it. I could see betting on Zuck if the Elon fanboys fuck up the line badly enough.

9 Likes

Aww. Poor Ben and Jordan

7 Likes