Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become billionaires

Zuk is heavy into BJJ, and decent BJJ will pretty much always win against anyone who has no such training (much less no training in anything). Once Zuk gets Musk to the ground it’s game over.

4 Likes

Maybe I’m an optimist, but I feel like Elon getting the shit beat out of him could be really constructive.

2 Likes

Didn’t realize he was into bjj, forget everything I said. Lol

1 Like

Even with that many kids, probably not enough.

4 Likes

There’s a chance he could suffer a TBI and lose that elite business acumen

Maybe it’s really going to happen?

2 Likes

Yeah, trained fighter is at a huge advantage.

Everyone remember these two not very big MMA bros beating the shit out of the two OU football players (who were presumably in decent shape)?

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1363868439505420296?lang=en

Best part is the calm pre-fight discussion about who is gonna kick whose ass.

4 Likes

No way. I hope so, but no way.

My hope is that Zuck knows how easily he’d handle Musk, and Musk is just too stupid to back down. Musk agrees assuming it’ll just be a causal charity exhibition, but Zuck doesn’t let up and just destroys him.

10 Likes

I hope it doesn’t happen. If it does, fuck Elon for making me root for Zuck.

2 Likes

I was at a party at Iowa State and a linebacker started some shit with a light to middleweight wrestler.

The wrestler destroyed him.

Isn’t Amazon dude famously ripped since his divorce? How do we Thunderdome this?

2 Likes

For starters, no drug testing.

If Bezos isn’t on the sauce, I’ll eat my hat.

Of course bezos is enhanced. But that could be anything from steroids, to TRT/HRT, to peptides. A lot of fakes who claim natty will argue that TRT/HRT and or peptides dont count, which is obviously a stupid take.

A++++++ on the thread title change btw.

3 Likes

10 Likes

25 Likes

Needs an image of the sub shopped in somewhere

2 Likes

FYP

Might as well go full YOLO with a ref that’ll let you give as good as you get

2 Likes

3 Likes