Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become billionaires

Oh, yeah. I agree scientists are fucked. That’s why I suggested a Jon Stewart type.

Twitter warriors are also fucked, imo. Doing it online when you have time to think and type is orders of magnitude easier than doing it on the fly while speaking.

If you were going to do this, it’s much easier to take a professional arguer and brief him on the science than it is to take a professional scientist and teach the arguing.

I guess this is their next step in the fight.

4 Likes

:leolol:

9 Likes

FREEZE PEACH!

Wtf Elon

Such a gigantic piece of shit

1 Like

In the imaginary world he lived in, rich straight white men are The Most Oppressed Group In The World.

1 Like

Can you prove they aren’t???

Imagine how much money Elon would have if the world wasn’t biased against him though. Then he’d definitely feel complete and not empty inside all the time. It’s these damn blue haired gender swappers that are making him feel worthless despite his immense “worth”. No need to examine any further or look inwards at all.

It’s pretty tough to be the richest man in the world and a bitter twisted jealous incel but he manages somehow.

1 Like

Yep, it’s quite impressive really.

Ha, he is actually losing French Douchebag Guy now, and all his pretty perfumes.

5 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

Obviously Heidi is an idiot but I adjectives and pronouns are pretty different.

Fjf

7 Likes

Let Joe Rogan referee. I didn’t check and I’m not sure I even care if anything is real anymore.

He’s doing using his hands and body to make his biceps look bigger.

8 Likes

Im going with MZ in a MMA fight

1 Like

An EM MZ cage match would be the largest sporting event in human history - which would also show how dumb sports are.

2 Likes