Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become billionaires

Yea maybe the disagreement here is just the Joe Rogan part. You see it as the extreme case, but when “centrist” techbros are willing to pile in hundreds of thousands of dollars to make it happen on that platform, I think it qualifies as an important part of the discourse.

Also if that’s the case, he could have said “I’ll debate you for a cool milly but we do it on X podcast instead.”

lol

I’m serious though, how many casual NPR listeners are sorta on board with vaccination but didn’t get the shot because of some hesitancy or maybe they just didn’t feel it was urgent? It has to be at least on par with the number of Roganbros who can persuaded by some science nerd that Rogan is wrong about a thing.

I don’t know about commercial real estate and such, but I do know that you don’t not pay third party arbitration firms like JAMS, as that can lead to default judgements.

If you prioritize payments from 1-5, they are a 5. And they are 20x cheaper then the legal fees, but at least lawyers need court permission to bail on a client in a pending matter.

Twitter is obviously a shit show in a dumpster fire, but usually companies not paying bills is a red flag because usually companies try to make good in their promises unless they are financially distressed. Not sure how much that applies to a company run by a manchild in the Fuck You Make Me era of law (un)enforcement.

Actually, I think this could an answer for this guy to go debate RFKJ on Rogan.

Go in there with something he wouldn’t expect.

Right out of the gate, accuse the RFKJ of being a Republican plant who is trying to sabotage Democrats so that Trump can get elected. The first time he tries to talk about vaccines, say something like:

“I’ve heard your stuff about vaccines. You’re running for president. There are far more important issues in the world right now. You say you’re a Democrat? Where do you fall in the Democratic tent on issues like wealth inequality, climate change, LGBT+ issues, voting rights, the supreme court, etc.?”

Don’t talk about vaccines once. If he balks, accuse him of being afraid to talk about the core issues of our time with someone who isn’t even a politics expert.

Just spitballing of course, but I think something like this could work.

Nope. You come away with more people with nazi sympathies. You want it to be one way.

Not with a biased moderator

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/friedoystercult/status/1670854683651371010?t=hWPtbAmuBcVc5vlVxDYegA&s=19

3 Likes

That’s just horrible–even by Joe Rogan standards.

The JAQing faction of the misinformation army is VERY easily triggered by women that are obviously smarter than them. It’s not a coincidence that people like Rogan are awed by the mighty intellectual prowess of Jordan Peterson by rage at being told anything by a woman.

Not clicking these anymore

IMG_5361

2 Likes

20230619_175957

4 Likes

Guys can we give RFK Jr a break please? He’s had a tough life. On a daily basis, he’s had to think about and confront the actions that Vaccine Vaccine did to his father in that hotel kitchen in 1968. Brutal.

3 Likes

IMG_6461

Ambassador Hotel!

1 Like

I’m confused. I thought your position is that such people can’t possibly exist, since RFK is unbeatable (by the standards of the audience) on Rogan.

Jesus fuckin christ

My point was scientists are fucked.

A terminally online twitter warrior stands a chance.

They don’t want a close fight against someone who’s on to all their bullshit. .