Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become billionaires

Weird that he is targeting an ad sales person to be ceo since he seemingly has given up on having advertisers.

1 Like

New plan.

1. Lose advertisers.
  2. Improve the algorithm.
  3. ???
  4. Profit!
2 Likes

Only hardcore advertisers have been invited to remain

3 Likes

Concerning

1 Like

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1656807644798091266?t=CueEERU6_HREkIotKiZXIQ&s=19

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1656825736701911041?s=19

So weird. I don’t follow any of those.

So what is the corporate structure here? He has total control and can shitcan her after three days for any reason or what exactly?

Do you follow Liz Wheeler?

(cliffs: She sucks)

Who does Ron Filipkowski follow?

Bill Kristol, Tea Party Patriots, The Patriots Gazette, RedState, TeamUSA, The Patriot Oasis, FLAG, Team DeSantis, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Team Trump, Ted Nugent, Fox & Friends, George Santos, House Freedom Caucus, Rand Paul, Tom Cotton, Tomi Lahren, Jim Jordan, Kevin McCarthy, Advancing American Freedom, Matt Walsh, Paul Gosar, Liz Wheeler, DeplorableCindy, AmericaFirst, Trump Boat Parade, Donald Trump Jr., PatriotTakes…

Liz Wheeler’s follows also suck and she follows at least 4 of the people on the list she posted for Linda Y’s follows and Linda Y follows 1100+ accounts.

1 Like

Why would anyone care if there’s a new CEO? Musk is still the owner and he’s still a POS.

I call for the immediate resignation of Ron Filipkowski as the incoming CEO of twitter.

I think former OANN host Liz Wheeler believes it’s a good sign that Yaccarino follows those accounts since she may personally agree with them. Ron F is clearly following them to track them.

I don’t follow any of them, including Filipkowski, who I gather is pretty popular on Twitter left or whatever you want to call it. Elon feeds me all of this I can handle.

1 Like

Filipkowski seems like a Lincoln Project Democrat, not a Twitter leftist.

2 Likes

He is a former Republican who now identifies as a conservative Democrat, but his thing is pushing that the Democratic establishment is old and living in the past and not taking the threat of right-wing extremism seriously enough. He seems to focus on that and doesn’t seem to say anything about his own policy preferences. I think he likes Katie Porter.

1 Like

She is sandwiched between him as the chairman and CTO, while he owns the company. She likely is going to have much less autonomy than she had at NBCUniversal.

Plus the dude doesn’t honor contracts so even if you get an ironclad contract to get paid no matter what, you might have to fight for it when he gets bored with you.

Although she sounds like she is his type of gal.

1 Like

They shouldn’t worry.

1 Like

“He’s running product and technology for a 100% software company. What is the CEO in charge of: not paying the vendors?” Jason Goldman, Twitter’s former board member and first head of product, told Vox in a text.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/flglmn/status/1657070718071209995?t=YsUlBXIn8IjONwdG8--2Og&s=19

I like that the derps are riled up, but they are wrong about everything, and they are wrong about her not being one of them, if only in a more Blake Masters kind of way.

30 year career in ad sales. Truly visionary leadership. Maybe extensive experience in a dying medium will allow her to flourish at Twitter.

A graduate of Pennsylvania State University, Yaccarino got her start in the media industry as an intern at NBCUniversal’s media planning department, where, she told Salesforce, her “love affair” with media began. She spent nearly two decades in advertising, marketing and acquisitions at Turner before moving back to NBC, where she’s worked for more than a decade.

1 Like

Let’s be real about the core Twitter derp base - they’re probably mad it’s a girl.

7 Likes