Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

You should stop respecting their intelligence.

11 Likes

It’s just a combination of different conspiracy theories. One is that Democrats are bussing illegals into battleground states in order to go vote illegally. Another conspiracy theory was that the pace of naturalizations was picking up because Democrats wanted to convert illegal votes to legal votes. They’ve kind of melded into one mass of Democrats are stealing the election by having people vote for them, legally or illegally.

1 Like

Crowd seems pretty low energy. Lol at Elon starting off with a ‘dark maga’ joke and the crowd is crickets.

1 Like

The only people actually bussing immigrants around are Republican governors

5 Likes

If you read carefully, you’d notice that I did.

4 Likes

Seems like FOX News or even Elon himself could hire a few camera crews to document these busloads of immigrants voting. Show us the tape bro.

4 Likes

Something about that angle makes him look like Steve Bannon.

1 Like

A+ title

14 Likes

2 Likes

I think essentially everyone who believes that is some combo of xenophobic and racist. It’s too absurd to believe without some motivated reasoning.

I thought his mom was sane. Guess not.

https://x.com/OAlexanderDK/status/1842853449118920743?t=22DMNnGWHR2GtNr4Qan9QA&s=19

8 Likes

Moron comes from moron stock. I’m truly shocked!

1 Like

The republicans overthink everything. All you need is every voter to vote one extra time and it’s easy victory.

1 Like

We gotta stop letting Canadians get citizenship. They’re not sending their best.

3 Likes

https://x.com/majesticresists/status/1842858462729973890?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

11 Likes

I think of Rick Nielsen except not cool.

2 Likes

Not when the Dems are voting 7 times each!

I have laughed out loud at the Elon jumping pick every time I see it. Genuinely terrific, unbelievable. Not a huge fan of likely getting to live through our descent into fascism but at least we are getting a few laughs out of it.

3 Likes

what do you think

2 Likes