Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

I’m a big fan of stand-up and love it when comedians can really toe a line in a way that’s still edgy and funny but not punching down. The way that so many of them who were once great at it just end up outing themselves as bigoted or MAGA shitheads is massively frustrating. I was enjoying Andrew Schulz and now he’s basically shown his colors as a pure MAGA dumbass. I do think some people are quick to pile on when they push a joke too far, but it’s not like Chapelle just told one trans joke that didn’t work. He’s made shitting on trans people a core part of his identity. It’s who he always was, and he’s just pissed that people don’t like him for it.

2 Likes

Id like to see it

Not much interesting happens. At one point traffic was blocking an intersection so it re-routed. It also slowed down for speed bumps very smoothly and naturally.

5 Likes

Pretty wild to experience in person, isn’t it. That looked like a pretty good drive, and acted similar to the best of my FSD tests.

1 Like

LFS on his way to the grocery store:

5 Likes

Just like with U-Haul and moving, you don’t want an interesting taxi ride, you want a boring taxi ride where nothing happens.

2 Likes

“Our microphones aren’t on so you can say whateeeever you want”

This Waymo intro has me asking a lot of questions already answered by the Waymo intro.

6 Likes

jizz

6 Likes
1 Like

It’s pretty funny that either/both think this is good politically.

I truly can’t think of more combined narcissism in two humans.

1 Like

What in the actual fuck

5 Likes

I bet he outlaws “weird” soon.

https://x.com/scottderrickson/status/1820880221517799729

4 Likes

I am so confused, is that really Yaccarino? It looks like AI generated human to me

1 Like

6 Likes

ah yes this will solve the “weird” problem for sure

3 Likes

I guess $44 billion doesn’t buy you a good hand-gesture consultant like it used to.

I know this is a few days ago, but I just wanted to say this is very strong confirmation that hokie really did listen to it.

3 Likes