Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

Tightpussy coming hard

1 Like

Teslas are almost non-existent in Japan.

Safety first, guys. Don’t be like Elon. Wear your hardhats and safety glasses and stay clear of suspended loads.

https://twitter.com/CSI_Starbase/status/1791818597347602709?t=CyTeqw3HeYBiIQaH0mciJg&s=19

No coincidences => No accidents

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1791892242518741442

It’s not a car it’s considered an SUV/crossover and it’s third to the RAV4 and CRV

The model 3 is the car Tesla makes and it’s way behind Toyota and Honda

1 Like

EDIT: I assume most people have the wit to understand an article written at a third-grade level, but just in case, the stat of interest is here:

For the first time in history the most popular new car across the planet is electric. Tesla sold more than 1.2 million Model Ys in 2023 to put it ahead of Toyota’s RAV4 which had sales of 1.07 million and Corolla which found 1.01 million buyers.

1 Like

Kid Rock arriving to a rodeo or something in a General Lee Cybertruck

1 Like

Tesla was the best seller it’s not anymore.

Still impressive for a relatively new car company but the move to hybrids is stalling sales of pure BEV’s

Kid Woke

2 Likes

What I really want is an EV with 250+ mile range that also has a backup gas tank just in case. But it still accelerates and drives like an EV.

Anyone make anything like that?

I don’t even really need the range, but I think it would be nice to have just in case.

Easier to just have an EV with a secondary battery .

Part of the awesome part of EVs is the lack of maintenance requirements.

No oil changes, very few parts. Having a backup engine kind of defeats the purpose.

4 Likes

My wife and I were just talking about handing down our bolt euv to my daughter in 4 years when she turns 16 and one of the driving factors is not having to track maintenance intervals. I would never know we were running out of dog food unless I check once a week. There’s no way she’d remember to tell me when she was due for an oil change.

1 Like

Modern combustion engine cars do a good job of that these days.

Unless it texted me or wouldn’t start until she told me, I still wouldn’t trust it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess what I’m envisioning is that it has an EV engine, but some how there is an apparatus that allows the gas to be burned to charge the battery.

So if you’re running low on battery and don’t want to stop to charge any time soon, you tell the car to burn gas to replenish the battery as you’re driving.

I am sure someone has already thought of this and there are technical reasons why it is not feasible.

A saw a video recently with a Chinese EV that does exactly this. Just searched and could not find it.

There is supposedly a conversion kit or instructions for a Tesla to put a little backup engine in the trunk.

Voids warranty of course.