Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

Detroit sports radio thing? Mike Valenti? I dunno.

I always thought it was used interchangeably with lackey, but it looks like it has a slightly different meaning.

I don’t know why I find this stuff interesting, but it’s better that talking about king slapdick.

1 Like

Greear would be the type to listen to 97.1 the ticket a lot. Valenti is a spartan slappy so he’d hate listen that for sure.

1 Like

4 Likes

Valenti is the best broadcaster on the station that just won best sports station this year. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Possibly the greatest segment in sports radio history

MAKE PLAYS

3 Likes

what’s the other one lol? WTKA doesn’t qualify I think.

I dunno guys, I think it’s much more likely that grear was a big Walt Whitman aficionado.

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Still gonna run software and servers for some reason

2 Likes

I’m sure they will attract only the most qualified candidates with the narcissistic owner hanging around still running parts of the company.

Staying in at Twitter in a non-CEO makes even less sense everything else that’s been going on.

He fucked around for a really long time and now he’s belatedly finding out. Fuck this fucking guy, just a completely irredeemable piece of shit.

5 Likes

I’ll point out that GREEAR himself is an Elon slappy and his station of choice is 69.420 The Doge.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve definitely said slappy in the UP meaning to friends and they’ve nodded along like nothing is wrong. It’s a good stand in for sycophant or lackey; more belittling and conveys its meaning effortlessly.

Y’all, let’s make fetch happen.

1 Like

Devin Nunes has experience as a CEO of a social media company with a narcissistic owner.

2 Likes

I used it once like this a couple of months ago and nath responded like I called him the c-word.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Kasparov63/status/1605413497541640193?t=9AW6lySLm9xHTeMlt9xXoA&s=19

5 Likes
1 Like