Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

Same as here.

1 Like

Yeah my bad, minimums do apply since this layoff is big enough

Elon - the only man with a fundraising strategy worse than the dems.

1 Like

@BestOf

I’ve often thought the situation where the top 100 replies to a Ben Shapiro tweet are him getting dragged was unstable and couldn’t last.

I bet they find a way to divide twitter into separate bubbles just like FB is now.

Don’t think we can know em what Twitter’s post Musk closing cash on hand is.

Learn to effectively use the mute and block functions and Twitter can actually be a glorious place.

2 Likes

1 Like

kemp

3 Likes

kemp

4 Likes

:vince3:

She’s still going!

https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1588174959817658368?s=46&t=HvlMb_T4l1IvoVviIQP6mQ

5 Likes

All of Musk’s cult slappies with think that he’s DESTROYING her.

1 Like

Excellent use of slappies imo

6 Likes

Will kinda suck if he nukes her account.

Yeah tj miller was in a real good place as an actor and stand up, and he threw it all away. I have only seen him do one thing in the last five years and it was a mediocre podcast nobody listens to,

I do think Elon is one of those guys who likes to walk around and give little talks while a group of employees hang on his every word. Probably fairly common at Tesla and SpaceX. Harder if nobody is around to gather up.

I feel like the WARN act is more worried about warning investors than employees but my understanding is also weak. I just know after a certain size companies do need to provide a 60 day notice for layoffs.

As for severance, nobody in a non union job is guaranteed a severance. Also in some cases companies will have employees sign a contract guaranteeing this fulfills all claims. In some cases they may even say you can’t file for u employment if you accept severance. Not sure on that. I know employers do all kinds of illegal stuff to employees all the time and just hope workers ignorance carries it out,

1 Like

6 Likes

It’s already in this bubble. If you like Ben Shapiro, those comments dragging him are all pushed to the bottom. If you hate Shapiro, they’re pushed to the top.