Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

they thought the leopards would eat their faces, but at least their investments in novelty coins would be safe.

Concern status: VERY

Words status: AT A LOSS FOR

Toast status: MILK

10 Likes
3 Likes

18 Likes

ZomboMeme 31052023154658

7 Likes

“You know I’m automatically attracted to classified documents… I just start taking them. It’s like a magnet. Just take. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a president they let you do it. You can do anything.”

16 Likes

Trump retruthed this. I’m so confused.

7 Likes

He saw “cheat sheet” at the top and his Wharton training kicked in and insta copied it

23 Likes

Easily my favorite insult Trump’s had for DeSantis so far was simply calling him “Rob.” Calling someone the wrong name over and over is great imo.

8 Likes
3 Likes

decaying civilization and its discontents.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1664303228253622272?s=20

5 Likes

damn, you can’t survive iowa without a gun?! never realized that. sounds more dangerous than chicago tbh.

1 Like

2 Likes

He’s at it again

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1664445059608068096

I mean I know the audience is stacked with Trump slappies, but the laugh at simply the mention of Chris Christie, lol ouch.

We may be approaching the finding out portion of the Trump story, if there is one, so make your predictions now.

ADDITIONAL TRUMP INDICTMENTS (select up to 3):
  • DOJ (Jack Smith): Mar-a-Lago Documents/Obstruction
  • DOJ (Jack Smith): J6/Insurrection/Election Interference
  • Georgia (Fani Willis): Election Interference
  • None of these

0 voters

TRUMP IS CONVICTED IN (select up to 4):
  • DOJ (Jack Smith): Mar-a-Lago Documents/Obstruction
  • DOJ (Jack Smith): J6/Insurrection/Election Interference
  • Georgia (Fani Willis): Election Interference
  • NY (Alvin Bragg): Hush Money/Falsifying Business Records
  • None of these

0 voters

TRUMP GOES TO JAIL FOR ANY OF ABOVE (select one):
  • Yes
  • No (Pardon, Beats Rap on Appeal, etc.)
  • LOL/GTFO/Bastard

0 voters

Abstaining from indictment vote because it’s meaningless.

Still very strong on no actual consequences for any of this.

2 Likes

I keep having to remind myself that the key to modern conservatism is the lack of shame. Sometimes when I think about the high probability that people like Trump will never face any real legal or financial consequences for anything they do (at least consequences that would inflict any real pain), I sometimes think, “Yeah, but gajillions of people hate him and he’ll be remembered as a piece of shit.”

Then I remind myself that they just don’t fucking care.

2 Likes

The key to conservatism is a belief that some people matter more than others. Conservatives can still feel shame. They don’t feel shame if they’re hated by people whose opinions don’t matter.

Dems need to do likewise and feeling no shame when conservatives complain. The basic premise of bipartisanship is that all opinions and lives matter. Democrats need to think that Republican opinions and lives don’t matter.