Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

News comes out, and everybody reports on it when it does. And that makes it “apparent coordination”?

It’s pretty simple what happened:

TMTG lost $23 million in 2023, but made $50 million in 2022 (from a $76 million positive change in fair value of derivative liabilities). However, someone read that as a $50 million loss in 2022 (which is logical since the company had almost no revenues, and everyone reported $50 million loss in 2022 and $73 million total loss last two years.

Axios at least updated their numbers the day after their story went up to reflect a mere $31.55 million loss like that SEC filing reports. The Guardian updated their story today.

Yeah its going to be really hard to prove maliciousness or intent here. A forsenic accountant posted their incorrect findings and the news outlets did stories based on those findings. There are no legs here.

IANAL but I noticed “seemingly” in the first sentence. Either you are alleging coordination or you are not.

Somebody breaks a story. The rest chase it down. Or somebody puts out a news release and everybody reports it. That happens literally every day. If Trump holds a rally and everybody covers it, does that make it coordinated? Trump and his slappies are always looking for conspiracies. God, these people are morons.

1 Like

Won’t somebody please think of the white collar criminals?

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!

https://twitter.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1727685894130507931?t=5hF4zVFtanzYtaGeUN5KcQ&s=19

10 Likes

Thats one for the history books

4 Likes

That’s my Turkey

Got to get mine in the oven. I hope that sucker is fully defrosted.

Not really feeling it.

Hope it is, we had a Chinese food Thanksgiving one year when our turkey wasnt fully defrosted

Ha, thanks. Just barely defrosted. Had been in fridge since Saturday. Spatchcocked it and didn’t check on it soon enough so ended up overcooking it a bit. It’s just me so it’s fine. Gonna be eating turkey for a while.

I told the family i would fry the turkey this year (last year’s was very dry).

So i had picked up the bird and the peanut oil before i discovered a tiny hole in the fryer. So i bought a new pot.

The turkey came out beautifully. I injected it the day before and it was very tender and juicy. I’m probably going to cook up another one just for myself since I invested $45 for the oil and $25 for a brand new pot.

2 Likes

IMG_0539

7 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Lol!!

2 Likes

This was just one thing hanging over the prosecution. One less thing now.

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1728038416590176417?s=20

1 Like