I’m legit 6’3" 215, this is a really bad day for me

17 Likes

13 Likes

Final Fantasy Solution XIV

4 Likes

Release the girth certificate!

34 Likes

Still trying

They should’ve turned it into that end scene from Training Day.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Within hours, co-defendants Jeffrey Clark, Emily Hayes, Michael Roman, Shawn Still, and Robert Creeley had surrendered at the jail, records show.

Still to be booked there are Stephen Lee, an Illinois police chaplain, and Trevian Kutti, a former publicist for Kanye West. Both are accused of trying to influence the testimony of Ruby Freeman, a Fulton County poll worker.

That’s an actual job? wtf

42 Likes

Still can’t decide if the ending to Premium Rush is an homage or ripoff to the Training Day ending.

Good movie tho. Who doesn’t want to see Joseph Gordon Levitt race through rush hour traffic on a bicycle for 90 minutes?

1 Like

Yep, traditionally the chaplin is usually the guy you see casting spells at a suspect while the other dudes go to town with the batons.

8 Likes

The best part of the Trump booking doc is his “blonde or strawberry” hair, lol they don’t even have a vocabulary for that display.

My mom sent me this lol

19 Likes

6 Likes

Hell has frozen over. The Babylon Bee has posted something funny.

15 Likes

More like he made one of his lackeys pay the $12 for him with the promise to recompensate that ultimately never happens.

Babylon Bee is about as funny as most conservative humor gets. I’ve seen a lot worse for sure.

The Zillow listing:
https://www.zillow.com/homes/1100-S-Ocean-Blvd-Palm-Beach,-FL-33480_rb/306155527_zpid/

1 Like