Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

lol I rented a uhaul to move to the bronx when I was a young lad, got a much larger truck than I wanted, and also clipped a post under the Jerome Ave subway line. Lost a tire that cost me some $$ but thankfully no trial needed. insane how you need to slalom those posts, NOT GUILTY.

Literally every other major democracy! Like US would be dead last easily.

1 Like

C’mon…we gotta be ahead of India and Brazil? Maybe?

South Korea threw a prime minister in jail, so that’s pretty cool.

I assume you mean this as a characteristic of a working democracy.

If imprisoning former heads of government is a sign of a functioning democracy, Illinois must be the best one ever.

7 Likes

17 Likes

I guess you’d have to define what is/isn’t a democracy but the Balkans have their share of atrocious democracies. Apparently, both Armenia and Georgia are also woefully incompetent democracies. Look forward to learning about them in a week or two.

https://www.democracymatrix.com/ranking

USA no 36.

Now there’s a couple on there you might argue, but would be hard to make a case that the US is top 30

1 Like

I’d like to see this list, but using individual states instead of the country as a whole

UK and France in the teens seems a bit lol?
Also Israel being just above USA #36

1 Like

11 Likes

Gospeeeed

You can’t say he wouldn’t know a crackhead when he sees one.

9 Likes

USA,

this is absolutely someone who should be president of the US.

Sincerely,
the Europe

4 Likes

3 Likes

From hell’s heart I stab at thee.

3 Likes

Why waste time with these wannabes? Hire Tina Glandian and join the Tate bros on the path to vindication.

1 Like

Speaking of hell’s heart, I see twitter rumors Don Jr. broke up with Kimberly. Ordinarily I’d say no amount of cocaine can fix a broken heart but maybe it will work for Jr.

2 Likes

Chin up, Kim. You know what they say:

kimberly-guilfoyle-the-best-is-yet-to-come

2 Likes