Democratic Primaries 2020 - Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I don’t think so. What new votes does a DeBlasio endorsement get him? DeBlasio isn’t even that popular in NYC, and he is barely known outside of NYC.

Shoot it straight into my veins: Deep cracks emerge in Biden’s SC firewall according to politico.

I think Biden dropping out is going to be pop a bottle of champagne territory.

And yeah endorsing Bernie is better for DiBlasio than it is for Bernie. There’s 0 chance he’s the running mate. What a truly terrible running mate he’d be lol.

I listen to the New Yorker daily podcast and they had some Nate Silver slapdick on there saying Bernies biggest threat is Biden. Just lol at using national poll numbers, the whole thing with Grandpa Joe is that audiences instantly realize he’s one academic year from hospice when they see him talk.

1 Like

Also I really think Bernie benefits from the entire media telling people to vote for someone else. People are fully aware that our political system is broken and that the assholes running media companies don’t want it to change. Trump obviously tapped into this. Voters don’t know dick about policy or what will actually work but they sure as shit know Joe fucking Biden isn’t going to make their life better.

6 Likes

Bloomberg is the biggest threat, especially if people like Abrams willingly start endorsing him in exchange for money.

Should absolutely start a list of those people and never forget who is willing to sell their soul for a few bucks.

5 Likes

Narrator: When it was all over, there were no souls left.

Sitting at a red light with MSNBC on Sirius. Apparently Bloomberg is floating HRC as a running mate? I guess he figures why not pick the person the country decided was even worse than Donald fucking Trump?

2 Likes

Incredible. I love it. This really is the darkest timeline.

Does the Onion do bits on Sirius?

2 Likes

Anyway I’d better log off, wouldn’t wanna be on tilt before I even get dealt a hand.

That’s not even possible, is it?

Can’t have president and VP from same state. Or is Hillary from Arkansas now again?

I can’t

#unity

https://twitter.com/petebuttigieg/status/1228518501792518145?s=21

3 Likes

Pete is so repulsive. I’m sure his campaign thinks that is a sick zinger but it just makes him look like an idiot that doesn’t understand the actual problem.

1 Like
  1. No I don’t trust the American public
  2. That’s not the question you stupid fuck
3 Likes

I do. Why don’t you?

Lol

Cliffs on the culinary workers union thing?

The bosses for the union said M4A would be bad for union members. Lots of their members told them to fuck off and they backed off the negative Bernie stuff and decided to not endorse a candidate this year.

They are equivalent to your recent health care derail without the face turn at the end.

From what I can tell it’s a mini-revolt from the rank and file - The Culinary union is easily the biggest union in Nevada (60,000 or so members) and not surprisingly the suits are against Bernie because one of their primary reasons for justifying their existence is pointing at the rank and file having pretty good health insurance benefits. I was actually surprised they just declined to endorse a Dem at all - they obviously didn’t Pete was going to carry the flag. (slow pony, too)

MM MD