COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

Man this shit is getting ridiculous. I know more people pozzed in the past 2-3 weeks than since March. It’s gonna be horrific.

3 Likes

Yup. It has 100% infiltrated the proximity bubble. I wonder how many people getting it now also had that weird awful coughing thing last Feb/Mar

2 Likes

Now it hit us. A coworker got tested positive yesterday. Luckily she was already on sick leave since wednesday but her doctor said that her symptoms weren’t Covid symptoms. On Friday she was ready to get back to work on monday but on sunday she lost her sense of taste. Her kids were in school till Friday. Will be interesting what will happen now.

1 Like

Yea I’m one. Had a bad cough/fever for 3 days in February. Came in hard and left fast. No idea if it was Covid-19. Coughed so hard my back was sore and that has never happened to me before.:man_shrugging:

She was given the injection at 06:31 GMT - the first of 800,000 doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine that will be given in the coming weeks.

Up to 4 million more are expected by the end of the month.

Hubs in the UK will vaccinate over-80s and some health and care staff - the programme aims to protect the most vulnerable and return life to normal.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BBCHughPym/status/1336210741892968449?s=20

2 Likes

Just recently had the first outbreak in our local general hospital (rural Ontario). Previously there had been a couple of people come in sick and identified as positive but they were isolated, treated, etc. This past week they had a staff member test positive after working all over the hospital while asymptomatic. Ruh roh.

I’m sick and tired of all these government handouts to time traveling playwrights.

7 Likes

Meanwhile, discussions are underway about holding the Conservative Political Action Conference — a massive, yearly affair — in person early next year, according to multiple sources.

7 Likes

:grinning:

Working hard THANK you!

1 Like

Operation warped

1 Like

UK scientists are planning trials to see if giving people two different types of Covid vaccine, one after the other, might give better protection than two doses of one jab.

This mix-and-match approach can go ahead only if another jab is approved by regulators, as has already happened with the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

The head of the UK’s vaccine task force said trial designs were being prepared.

The news comes as the NHS starts its Covid mass vaccination programme.

This feels like the beginning of some natural disaster movie where they cause some crazy mutation that wipes out humanity.

3 Likes

I’m super worried about how the media is going to cover the vaccine rollout. A small number of people will have an adverse reaction and I fear when they do the media will cover it like the super bowl.

2 Likes

Meh, those people probably would have died anyway!

4 Likes

Based on a smaller than normal Sunday/Monday dip I have a feeling this weeks numbers are going to be totally wild.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/annagronewold/status/1335951676038057986?s=21

19 Likes

Who could have seen this coming?!