Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

She seems sincere in her appreciation of the human form in spite of probably having seen Donald nude.

8 Likes

“Now buy my book, which may or may not contain nudes.”

1 Like

I found the lady’s picture of the horse.

7 Likes

Imagine any Democratic candidate ever not being able to identify which continent Bagram is on, it would be immediately disqualifying, the op-ed writers would flip their shit completely.

1 Like

https://x.com/NGrossman81/status/1836388278120919468

8 Likes

Why are we importing anything into the country?

Because people like fresh fruits and vegetables in January?

1 Like

I doubt Donald does more than pull his pants down the bare minimum necessary to get it out.

It would have cost you zero yen to not type that.

24 Likes

I was trying to just say that I doubt the guy ever gets unclothed to have sex. And ugh, I should have taken the zero yen and not typed this either…

10 Likes

I assume the answer mostly has to do with labor exploitation, but it’s always amazed me how cheap bananas are when they have to be flown in from all over the world.

Bananas aren’t flown. They come in containers in
ships and get into the news occasionally in Rotterdam because the cocaine shipped with them. People really overestimate the financial cost of shipping stuff around the world in containers.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I guess I should’ve just said “shipped.” I guess I did overestimate how much it cost.

Blueberries come to Thailand from their exact antipode, Peru, and still have a somewhat reasonable price, so I guess it can’t be that much to ship.

It’s weird how short growing seasons are for some fruits here considering the climate is just hot year round with no variation.

CA gets all our winter fruits from Chile. It seems like we always have a few weeks of crappy grapefruit in the spring and fall when they’re switching over.

Japan has a blueberry season of about one week during which they are remotely affordable.

So the cocaine trade is subsidizing our fresh fruits and veggies being cheap? I’m all for that then!

8 Likes

How much will he try to dump today?

1 Like

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/brooklyn/donald-trump-to-make-second-ny-campaign-stop-in-brooklyn/

Sad!

Seems like there are plenty of other neighborhood restaurants he could go to! How about Four Horsemen?