Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

15 Likes

listen to his answer when asked about her lol

2 Likes

I never believe any of these Trump affair rumors, but if there is any chance that he has fallen for some chick he met on the internet I am a happy man.

1 Like

Trump losing because Elon let looney back on twister would be so :pinched_fingers:

3 Likes

Well she definitely seems like the kind of person to sit back and be satisfied with side chick status, so I doubt it’ll really blow up.

1 Like

She’s had some bad plastic surgery or something.

Nah, thats just the evil showing through

1 Like

https://x.com/dieworkwear/status/1834695183566598617?t=CXS0laaZ3YosFKJLrP_KKQ&s=19

20 Likes

While we’re on the subject what the most accepted, least problematic term for a side piece these days. I feel like I’m going to need to know this soon.

Mistress still plays imo

I also don’t want to sound like a boomer.

1 Like

https://x.com/GaryPetersonUSA/status/1834561559210704969

10 Likes

Already had a Laura as a First Lady. I don’t like repeats.

Why is NASDAQ halting the sale of DJT? What right do they have to do this? They have done it twice today. What’s going on? Are they taking orders from the SEC, which, for political reasons, delayed us for an inordinate amount of time, therefore hurting the stock very badly? I am going to hold NASDAQ, and maybe the SEC, liable for doing what they are doing. If they do it again, we will move the stock to the New York Stock Exchange. It is my intention to own this stock for a long period of time. In my opinion, it is THE REAL VOICE OF AMERICA, but it is definitely MY VOICE, and it will be for a long time to come!

Donald Trump Truth Social 05:51 PM EST 09/12/24

NO SALE

Laura Loomer is 31 years old.

holy schnikes

6 Likes

Is he dumping?

I have no idea who Laura loomer is and plan to keep it that way.

4 Likes

Will be tough when she is both first lady and on trial for killing Melania.

10 Likes

She is DJT’s kink

1 Like

Beats me. I guess we find out after next week?