Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

The GOP slogan at this point is basically “We’re technically not nazis.”

8 Likes

NEEDS CONTEXT: The GOP has never met Adolph Hitler.

9 Likes

It’s only nazi if it comes from the region around central europe. This is actually sparkling nationalism.

4 Likes

https://x.com/dbongino/status/1833833209152348631

The whining in the replies, so delicious.

9 Likes

4 Likes

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1833878836100182140

The replies on this show they are soooooooo confused as to what the lie is even supposed to be. They just know they get to scream LIE! and SNOPES!

Harris said Trump said there were very fine people on both sides, which no one disputes. But even bringing up the quote = HOAX!!! for some argle bargle reason.

1 Like

1 Like

When their support is “end wokeness” there is nothing you can ever say to change their mind

1 Like

There are serious republicans?

1 Like
2 Likes

She already endorsed his opponent 4 years ago and the only price being paid is $2000 by folks trying to get into the last row of football stadiums to see her.

13 Likes

You should totally raise taxes for her level of wealth. That will show her.

12 Likes

Onion?

Screenshot_2024_0912_002402

10 Likes

I know this is a redundant and obvious observation at this point, but having everyone in the online reactionary ecosystem evoking the time Trump praised Nazi protesters and suggesting that voters continually revisit that moment, just might not be that shrewd of a strategy. I am beginning to think these idiots aren’t that smart.

2 Likes

giphy-3299660140

1 Like

That just makes them relatable to a large portion of the electorate.

If you got 12 people at a rally, and 2 of them are wearing swastikas, then you’ve got 12 nazis at a rally.

10 Likes

Trump sent Taylor a picture of her house.

4 Likes

Does he think he’s looking at an eclipse?

1 Like

“I’m not eating a bowl of shit. I’m eating a bowl of icecream with 80% shit in it”