Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

Blatant attempt to intimidate election workers and officials. What a scumbag.

4 Likes

the message here is: if youā€™re a republican, and itā€™s election night and itā€™s looking at all close, donā€™t risk long term prison sentences at levels never before seen in our Country and tip the scales to ā€œTrumpā€

3 Likes

the election officials who are Loyal will be greatly rewarded, in this life and the next!

This has to be the single most fascist tweet ever. Jong Un or Putin literally wouldnā€™t say something like this publicly yet the Overton window is so shattered in the US this wonā€™t be even be a news story.

Unreal.

4 Likes

Wait I thought Kennedy was supposed to get the disaffected kids, not the Metamucil grandparents?

https://x.com/Marmel/status/1832909117599715795?t=AyBbDsuYcd3iCKVk_TcarQ&s=19

21 Likes

The difference is that they wouldnā€™t have to. Itā€™s what Orange Man aspires to.

Is that Ebony Kenney in that video?

No Amber Rose I believe

10 Likes

https://x.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1832988358932348976?t=RkMVU3LzkeWlKWfHZxa6aw&s=19

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

Lollllll

Harris will have rhetorical skills that she honed in her days as a prosecutor, which could easily rattle a convicted felon showing signs of cognitive decline.

6 Likes

After the last debate experience, Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m up to watching this one but :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m not watching it. The last debate I watched was the first Trump/Clinton debate on the off chance that Trump just couldnā€™t keep it together on stage. It turns out he can. I can pretty much preview it for you. Both sides will get in a few zingers and applause lines. Trump will say some completely unhinged thing at some point, probably about after birth abortions or something, that is entirely made up and may be the type of campaign ending gaffe from decades ago. None of us will be surprised and it wont move the needle one fraction. Kamala will give 1 or 2 bad answers and get hammered in the media for it.

On the off high variance chance that something noteworthy does happen, my notifications will probably go off within minutes. Iā€™m willing to be a few minutes late to the party to avoid what will probably be a snooze fest.

4 Likes

Watch the beginning. Record the whole debate. Keep track of social media.

Go back if you need to.

Literally the first time Biden opened his mouth, it was obviously uh-oh.

2 Likes

Iā€™m certain this is 100% correct but I donā€™t know if I can keep from watching.

3 Likes