Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

Clovis has some…opinions. Most of them are severely hyperbolic.

4 Likes

That’s alright, I think Avocado is the Devil’s Pear, we all have our crosses to bear.

1 Like

Just me and the hundreds of articles that come up making the same argument when you simply google it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

It’s okay to not like Elvis. It’s not really okay to be so aggressive about. Life is too short for that. I had a class in college called Listening to Music that gave me a much better appreciation for music I didn’t previously like, including a lot of classical music.

American Trilogy is fantastic amongst many others. Especially live. Elvis was and will always be one of the greatest ever. And I’m a punk who thinks the Pistols are one of the greatest bands ever.

Who still googles ****?

1 Like

Let’s not forget who taught him those dance moves. Credit where credit is due.

4 Likes

Elvis also one of the biggest and most prolific film actors - another big point in his favor imo.

1 Like
2 Likes

Also one of the most impersonated people of all time. The Elvis impersonators alone are popular in movies, let alone the man himself.

1 Like

Holy crap on a cracker

5 Likes

I was just thinking of the flying elvises.

1 Like

In an attempt to re-rail this thread, wtf is this? Is this clip slowed down or altered at all?

[Delete this]TikTok - Make Your Day[delete thins]

Did anybody else get linked to Hooters waitresses rushing to a window to watch a regular customer get his ass beat by his wife?

Lol tiktok links acting up again. Seema to take you to a different random video every time you click it. I’ll try to fix it.

ETA: try now

Link pls

3 Likes

Yeah that’s it. I don’t think its slowed down but I could be wrong.

I already clicked off, and now its gone forever

I have a real weakness for worldstar type fight videos. I need a Waffle House brawl channel.