Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

new beetlejuice is this weekend!!

Oh I really want to see that. See that.

1 Like

What a master of the weave!

Not always…I saw ELO play at the Meadowlands in 1981, and midway through the show they played a medley of songs, but only played part of each song. I’m still pissed about it. :smile:

2 Likes

Counterpoint - I saw Prince during his residency at the LA Forum in 2011 and he did a long medley that included a ton of his hits and it was mind-blowing.

1 Like

Don’t Bring Me Down.

1 Like

Medleys should be outlawed. Don’t play 7 songs in 15 minutes

Just pick 3 songs and play those.

8 Likes

A bar where I used to live would have live band power hour once a month and it was pretty amazing. A band playing for an hour straight, 1-2 minute clips of a variety of songs. Medleys rock

1 Like

I’m on your boat.

My counter however is for rock musicals.

Lol, leaked less than an hour after being told not to leak anything…

https://x.com/tarapalmeri/status/1831481219265261870

Hot like Russia Russia Russia or like brain worms?

1 Like

https://x.com/AshaRangappa_/status/1831407074829570155

2 Likes

Obviously the deep state made up those docs

I might be getting ponied here but this looks timely

3 Likes

My man JGL.

5 Likes

Trump is going to die at like 98 years old while awaiting sentencing for 193 felony convictions while under indictment for 284 more. What is the point of this lol.

7 Likes

Consequences!

Right now Trump is giving his economic vision for the country in NYC, and over like 20 minutes, said exactly nothing about what he was going to do for the economy. Just the normal whining about how we’re a failing nation and blah blah blah. CNN went with it until they could take no more. They say they’ll go back to it if he ever presents any ideas for the future. And to think more Americans trust this guy with the economy is insane.

3 Likes

honestly there’s a good chance this is the best possible outcome we can get. He’s never going to actually go to jail, keeping him in court thinking that it might actually be a possibility for the rest of his life is a pretty good result.