Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

The Good Liars video of this is pretty good, especially when they run out of red ink.

(Remove this to click link)TikTok - Make Your Day(remove this to click link)

https://x.com/RTodKelly/status/1829158005700735314

The bots definitely got their marching orders on this one. “At least Trump was there, while Biden was vacationing!”

4 Likes

It’s against the law.

Got him!

7 Likes

Yeah it’s against campaign law which we all know is so very important and sacrosanct.

7 Likes

23 Likes

That’s not even close to a “fuck you”.

They’re literally saying “Yeah, he violated federal laws and Army regulations. Is anything going to happen to him? No.”

3 Likes

Utah Gov Cox got caught up in the Trump Arlington thing and like the two-faced weenie he is

Meanwhile, Utah Gov. Spencer Cox, who attended the Arlington events with Trump, apologized in a social media post for sending a campaign fundraising email with a photo of him and the former president in Section 60 with the family of Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover.

Cox’s official gubernatorial X account posted a photo from the restricted area, and the post is still online.

NPR

I’m already sick of Harris campaign-related and other hardcore supporter accounts like “Kamala Wins.” They do the usual, “Holy shit! Interviewer absolutely curbstomps Trump” when it was just someone asking him a question.

3 Likes

I heard the onion is bringing back a hard copy.

1 Like

Holy crap dlk9s rips Kamala Wins a new butthole !!1eleven1!1!!

5 Likes

I’m gonna be voting for more weeks, good one bro

https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1829275900300370426?s=46

3 Likes

If I didn’t know better I’d say that hand gesture is a tell.

He’s just so dumb. That really needs to be emphasized. Dumb as dirt. All day, every day.

3 Likes

If he’s saying this it’s either because it helps him, especially in FL, or because he’s too dumb to know whether it helps him. Unfortunately, I think he knows what’s best for him politically.

1 Like

And people are worried Kamala will flub an interview.

How is any of this happening all these years later.

1 Like
3 Likes