Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

Here’s the article

8 Likes

requires a new arraignment

Haha yes

1 Like
  1. We are prepared to release footage if such defamatory claims are made.

2. Arlington National Cemetery said it "can confirm there was an incident, and a report was filed.

3. The Trump campaign declined to make that footage immediately available.

In light of 2 and 3, 1 appears to be a lie.

1 Like

Make a lot of money just betting the “lie” side blindly.

3 Likes

Can vice presidents do “official acts” too? Just asking for a friend.

Don’t forget $99 jpegs and $1485 suit tatters.

3 Likes

My reaction at any sort of content revolving around Trump and the law

8 Likes

So cool presidential merch is a thing.

The new indictment caused a burst of 10 or so posts on Truth™ (but only 1 on X?). He seems upset.

He freaks out every time there’s an indictment, nothing ever comes of it. Trump and the Muller She Wrote listeners may be the only people in America who still think he isn’t above the law.

4 Likes
1 Like

https://x.com/shannonrwatts/status/1828863961594507409?s=46

I feel like the answer is no, absolutely not.

1 Like

13 Likes

Hawk tuah girl is playing in a celebrity poker tournament this Saturday with a 50k cash prize. 40 entrants. Lots of former nba players in field.

3 Likes

I’m leaning conspiracy theory on the shooting. The whiniest MFer in world history gets shot at and doesn’t say a word about it? Not buying that

1 Like

so when do they start pumping it back up ahead of the inevitable cash out next month.

him and his cronies keep trying to bring it up and everyone is just like nah, dont care, that was weeks ago…

bunch of “it’s only been 27 days since this happened” posts just being completely ignored. you know it makes them furious.

Ironic that the guy who said he could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue and nobody would care, got shot and nobody cared.

26 Likes