Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

https://twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/1789272789699989908?t=sNPs66S8CXLftuDMzwAkCg&s=19

Imagine being the human who accepts VP after he literally tried to get a mob to murder his last one.

4 Likes

I would imagine that human to be a typical Republican.

5 Likes

lol yah there are going to be dozens of shameless ghouls lining up to jiggle the mushroom for a shot

2 Likes

I predicted a “coming together for the good of America” Trump/Haley ticket and I stand by it. She makes the most sense for them, by far.

Sure, it makes sense for Trump. Plus, he loves having people he completely shit on grovel and be subservient to him.

Question is whether it makes sense for her. Upside seems limited (unless Trump wins and dies in office). I guess she might not have much a career otherwise (probably her best hope is Trump picks Scott and she gets to replace him as Senator).

Well, if it’s her I know Ann Coulter is out (because Indian).

3 Likes

6 Likes

Good because she’s probably the strongest plausible option electorally

3 Likes

If you’re not publicly humiliating yourself to kiss his ass you have no shot. Too late, Nikki. Probably.

1 Like

So you knew that: 1. The SC would take up the absurd immunity defense, 2. That he would land a different judge who would be totally in the tank for him, and 3. That yet someone else would become ensnared in a secret romance? Wow you’re good!

I thought Haley already said she isn’t interested?

Money talks

This one has me stumped.

Low energy Trump not leaving the tri-state area

I takes a lot of Fancy Play Syndrome to think that Haley would be a good VP pick for Trump. I think the MAGA slapdicks hate her almost as much as Hillary.

1 Like

Have we ruled out the chance of Trump winning, pardoning himself and then resigning? I don’t think I have, and thus the choice of a running mate seems pretty consequential.

Only the judge can issue a directed verdict, so might not want to demand one based on the judge being crooked. Denial of a directed verdict, I believe, is not appealable. Basically, Trump is just bloviating because someone taught him a new word. I can just see the lawyers telling him they’re killing it and will surely win their next motion for a mistrial.

Doesn’t seem very likely since he can’t pardon himself from state crimes

Brown and woman. So no.

1 Like