Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Word is McDougle is sympathetic toward him, so maybe they didn’t want to humanize him.

1 Like

https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1788654963452776882

I wish trump biden and rfk jr should compete against each other in wheel of fortune and jeopardy

1 Like

She is voting republican

2 Likes

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/StormyDaniels/status/1788705226477736284?t=Vk0I1gPz1dYsI3jfIg9AcA&s=19

7 Likes

I mean, shouldn’t this legally disqualify him?

Getting caught with a closet full of Top Secret shit didn’t disqualify him, why would open bribery?

2 Likes

It’s not tricky. It’s just a terrible argument.

By that logic every actor is a liar because they’re acting in a work of fiction.

1 Like

Yes!!!

Stormy being able to take shots at him publicly while he can’t say anything… That’s going to hurt.

This is possibly the most significant consequence so far

1 Like

Should it? He’s just doing what every other politician does, he’s just stupid enough to say it out loud

This. Some lowly pleb taking shots at him, a woman no less, has to be sending his lawn mower into a delicious orbit.

Get ready for a barrage of c-words flying once he is COMPOETELY EXONERATED by Juror Number “I get my news from Truth Social”.

6 Likes

how did that juror get selected?

If you want a snarky answer I’d go with because the legal system is a nazi-loving farce designed to protect the worst elements of society. But really I assume it’s because the prosecution ran out of strikes and that juror wasn’t blatantly insurrecting at the time.

And also because the juror he replaced was doxxed by Fox News, no longer felt safe, and stepped down.

It’s juror number 2, which is perfect to be on the side of the orange turd.

1 Like

I’m so jaded now that this all seems like WWE and I’m finding it hard to really stay engaged. Sure, he’s going to get hit over the back of the head with a folding chair, but like, it’s a fake chair and the refs are going to get distracted anyways so who even cares.

8 Likes

The twist will be that juror #2 votes to convict but one of the others is Merrick Garland in a mask.

14 Likes

I’m not convinced #2 is some MAGA lock acquittal. He didn’t say he’s on Truth Social, he says he gets Trump’s Truth posts on Twitter. Which I think are pretty different things.

4 Likes

Careful about bringing accuracy to a pity party.

1 Like