Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/21/trump-classified-documents-bedroom-00159182

How pathetic of a journalist do you have to be to bother asking Trump policy positions. He has no policy positions. He cares about no policies. He knows nothing about a single policy.

Policy is simply the feed he throws to his lapdogs. He could not care less what kind of feed it is.

3 Likes

Wegothim.gif

More broadly, it’s not clear what’s the point of engaging with politicians who objectively lie constantly, there’s no news value to readers in it. We saw during the Trump WH pressers that conventional media outlets just don’t know how to handle Trump and I don’t think they’ve figured anything out since then.

1 Like

It’s actually way more insidious. By asking him policy questions and generally treating him like a normal candidate they are making him seem like a normal candidate. It’s pure propaganda.

The only story that should be written about him is how he unlike any other US politician but how he is exactly the same as every dictator ever. Any other story is simply supporting the end of US democracy.

2 Likes

His only policy position is “fuck immigrants” specifically the non-white ones. It’s the only thing he is consistent on.

1 Like

He doesn’t care about that one either. It’s just the most important one to his cult followers.

2 Likes

A long time ago I thought Trump just said whatever would get him elected, but I have since come to believe that he’s definitely super racist.

7 Likes

Oh he is for super racist. I think though he would drop all his racist policies if he thought it would help him get power which is his only actual goal.

3 Likes

Worth noting: A witness scanned the contents of the box containing the classified materials and stored them on a laptop in her possession owned by Trump’s Save America PAC, according to a footnote in the opinion.

It’s simply a catastrophic system failure that this case will not be tried before the election. Incredible.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m with the judge here (from the Politico article)

Throughout the opinion, Howell — who was chief judge of the Washington, D.C. federal district court at the time — described with varying degrees of incredulity how four documents with classification markings could have been discovered in Trump’s private quarters months after prosecutors had subpoenaed them and the FBI conducted its own exhaustive search of the property.

I mean wtf, he’s shuffling all this paper around and where’s it coming from, where’s it going? Nobody knows.

1 Like

I attend a weekly writing workshop online. Today one of the old guys said, “So any of you keeping up with that farce of a trial?” Lol I said sort of, enough to know that mfker did that shit.

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1793081893480763674?t=49fmmYbPwJ3o_K9JkO8img&s=19

“I nearly escaped death.” Nearly.

1 Like

Backchannel Bob vs. El Juez

1 Like

I knew he was dead. Now everything is explained. We must all be dead too.

2 Likes
1 Like

Trump wouldn’t spring for a hand truck for all the box moving?

https://x.com/MSNBC/status/1793264655420338430?t=x8cAy46T8BcejnYBsxQOWA&s=19

3 Likes

Odds trump could properly define the word apprentice?

Or just ask him what it’s about and see if he can put together a coherent statement regarding the charges.

1 Like