Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

VP choice doesn’t matter much…but in this case it might be bad enough to matter.

1 Like

If he wasn’t so selfish he would just issue $35T worth of DJT stock

2 Likes

So you purity test. SAD!

1 Like

Telling your kids to shut up about some random nonsense when you’re on an important call might be the most relatable thing about vance imo.

2 Likes

Sure.

But I don’t tell reporters about it.

Imagine being a fan, meaning you follow him closely, and still thinking in August 2024 that he has a strategy of any kind.

1 Like

Right? It’s the same tired old schtick as ever.

1 Like

4 Likes

Shouldn’t have caved to Trump on this, if I’m allowed to give my worthless Monday Morning Quarterback take

Audience is terribad, worse than being hosted by Fox

1 Like

He agreed with Fox News, Kamala hasn’t

1 Like

https://x.com/LEBassett/status/1819583625219760599

1 Like

Conveniently scheduled before the judge Merchan hearing on the 6th. Wouldn’t want an embarrassing reminder of those 34 felonies to provide Harris with extra ammo.

Audience didn’t hurt Grandpa Joe much last time. Why is this different?

I guess maybe if they’re not following the FEC rules then that could be a significant problem.
Apparently when the FEC ran it, the audience is warned to be quiet and if they react too much they could be removed.

2 Likes

“Pokemon Go to your room”

shamelessly stolen from reddit

6 Likes

40 year old letter to Donald Trump.

3 Likes

Probably mean to screencap and share her bizarre takes, since she seems to legitimately believe the sky is intentionally being made less blue by Big Contrail, but whatever

If the name seems familiar, this is probably why:

Summary

She is the quintessential example of someone who’s brain literally broke live when she was told on air that the entire thesis of her book outrages was wrong because she didn’t understand how deaths were recorded in the 19th century. She instantly went from left wing to right in a split second upon realizing her entire intellectual life was shattered. From that moment forward she has been on a steady decline.

It’s really something to behold.

So much of MAGA is shattered egos. Mostly white men that experience their personal and professional failures, and simply cannot psychologically process it so they desperately need to rush to a EVERYBODY ELSE IS ACTUALLY WRONG AND I AM OPPRESSED narrative.

2 Likes

There’s a great episode of If Books Could Kill about this.

2 Likes