Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

“Trump can eat s—,” said author Elon Green.

More precisely

https://x.com/elongreen/status/1818984325028762022

Shook.

https://x.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1819067304891895885

1 Like
7 Likes

Must be nice to lose more money than you have, yet still live at a country club and be able to fly around the country in your own personal 757 every day with an unlimited legal budget for infinite court battles

1 Like

Hahahahaha the telling on himself is so awesome

Well, not exactly true.

One of the premier country clubs on Palm Beach, PBCC, was almost exclusively Jewish at its inception.

Does Donald think we just got this in under the trade deadline or what?

I said most.

2 Likes

Could go in the meme thread, but it belongs here imo.

2 Likes
2 Likes

13 Likes

Yeah, Clay Travis isn’t weird at all.

It’s literally one of the 20 points in the Republican Party platform.

Buried in there is probably the right way to combat the weird thing - call the oppositions “policies” weird - but they’re probably too thin skinned to stay disciplined on that.

lmao going with the “I know you are but what am I” defense

5 Likes

Played golf yesterday with two white guys who bonded over being both Italian and Irish. I should’ve made them pick a side.

3 Likes

Jupiter Island is still nearly at that point.

Look! She’s spending time with grandparents! What a monster!

Top comments on r/conservative about Trump hammering Kamala for being biracial.

Who cares what her heritage is? He needs to talk about how she sucks at her job and how badly it will go if she is president

Whoever is telling him how to run against her is fucking up

I think he needs to drop it or he’s gonna lose. Again.

Dude. Trump is on a one way ticket to getting his ass handed to him in November. Absolutely zero ability to understand how to broaden his appeal or soften his image.

This line of attack is a waste of breath if you ask me. All Trump should do every second of every day is hammer home how bad the economy and border are now and how great it was when he was president. Nothing else matters. That’s what’s going to win him the election.

No, don’t you see? We have to turn up the birtherism to 11 and push for a complete abortion ban and push to display the 10 commandments in public schools.

THAT will SURELY win us the election. Yessir.

Dude is fucking up big time. I never thought he’d flail this hard against Kamala, but whoever is advising him (probably Elon or David Sacks) needs to stop.

16 Likes