https://x.com/WinkersKate/status/1818657953651548381

1 Like
4 Likes

what a fucking crybaby

5 Likes

lol him attending that event, A+ campaign squad Donnie

7 Likes

https://x.com/urbanmyths/status/1818724493621158158

I respectfully disagree This was a total farce. Trump steamrolled these three black journalists. He created a laundry list of issues that will get him back into the news clove which is exactly what he wanted.

He lied about babies aborted in the 9th month. No fact check.

He said Kamala Harris is not really black. They needed to tell him to his face that he is lying. They did not.

He was rude to three black women on live national TV. This was a win for Trump because he wants to make it appear that he can be tough on black women, and now he’s back in the news cycle all over again.

This is his trick. The is his whole MO. You guys do this to yourselves every time.

Trump uses journalists like toilet paper and then he forgets to flush because he knows you guys will do it for him. Every single time.

Hoping this isn’t the case.

1 Like

Trump was asked directly if he would be willing to take a cognitive test and told attendees that he suggested he and Biden would take one, adding, “now, I’d do it with [Kamala Harris] too.”

Then, the former president added, “You know what, she failed her law exam … so maybe she wouldn’t pass the cognitive test.” The comment drew boos from the audience

During the NABJ convention’s Q&A, Trump said, “I respect either one, but she obviously doesn’t because she was Indian all the way, and then all of a sudden, she made a turn and she went, she became Black… somebody should look into that too.” Moderators pushed back in the moment, saying Harris has always identified as Black.

The panel where three Black reporters asked Trump questions ended abruptly, stopping after roughly 35 minutes though the event had been slated for an hour.

One of the moderators was cut off while she was asking Trump a question about Project 2025. There were scattered claps and boos as Trump left the stage.

Asked why it ended early, Trump campaign aide Steven Cheung said, “NABJ couldn’t solve the audio issues and we have a rally in Harrisburg to go to. We waited over 40 minutes backstage.”

1 Like

Who… cut off the moderators?

Trump also drew a loud response from the audience when he was asked about his supporters calling his likely election rival, Vice President Kamala Harris, a “DEI hire.”

“She was always of Indian heritage and she was only promoting Indian heritage,” Trump replied. “I didn’t know she was Black until a number of years ago, when she happened to turn Black and now she wants to be known as Black.”

“So I don’t know, is she Indian or is she Black?” he said. “She was Indian all the way, and all of a sudden, she made a turn and she became a Black person.”

4 Likes

The event started 30-40 minutes late due to audio issues. Trump team cut if off early, saying they have to be at a rally in Harrisburg.

Pretty sure he has the “be tough on black women” constituency locked up already. Not sure that is a win.

WTF is this even supposed to mean? I know it’s becoming cliche, but goddamn he’s an annoying weirdo. And his moron followers are going to be repeating these bizarre talking points.

2 Likes

That is… certainly a response

Was she Indian or black when you donated to her campaign Donald sir?

1 Like

Basically he’s trying to insinuate that she always portrayed herself as Indian until we all started doing the DEI and then she “became Black” in order to get all the cool stuff like jobs, votes from Black people, and Obama phones or something.

I hate that she’s might have to defend her heritage, but, if she does, I hope she does by gathering about 20,000 of her fellow Alpha Kappa Alphas to put on their Pink and Green and show him what’s up.

2 Likes

I don’t think this will happen, nobody is falling for this baloney except the rubes that already bought and drank the koolaid

I hope you’re right, but just my outsider observations make me think that you could stir up some infighting within the Black community by leaning into stuff about her being mixed race and married to a “white” (Jewish) dude. I’m not saying its a huge issue, but I think it could play on the margins

Is that… it that the New York Times’s theme music???

14 Likes

I think that’s possible, but I think it will also really motivate a lot of voters and be a net gain. A lot of people, not just black ones, have experienced old rich white men obnoxiously telling them what’s up about topics on which they have no clue.

2 Likes

Normal people in this country have battered wife syndrome, politics edition. We’ve been watching the bad guys win for a really long time. But in no universe is the shit Donald Trump is doing right now good for Donald Trump.

Basically nobody you wouldn’t be terrified to let your children around alone wants this shit.

Want to get really excited? I’m not there yet, but think about what happens to this fucking guy with a D sweep and, say, 52 Senate seats.

3 Likes