Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Still hasn’t managed to get a grip.

Wow, just watching the Fake News, and they’re doing their very best to turn the Worst President in the History of our Country into a “Brilliant and Heroic Leader” (He was heroic because he quit!), and to turn “Dumb as a Rock” Kamala Harris from a totally failed and insignificant Vice President into a future “Great” President. No, it just doesn’t work that way!

Donald Trump Truth Social 03:17 PM EST 07/22/24

1 Like

I mean if cops can blast you in the face for looking at them wrong, you’d think Secret Service counter-snipers wouldn’t have to wait for someone aiming a rifle at the President to shoot before you give them extra eyeholes.

Trump isn’t the president

1 Like

Seems like a reasonable risk to take.

Yes the government sent some rando bullied high school kid after trump, makes perfect sense.

Especially after the Supreme Court ruled Biden could just official action Trump’s grey matter.

1 Like

Best part is there is no chance Trump could give a grade school level explanation of what crypto is or how it works. I

2 Likes

[insert literally anything here]

13 Likes

we gonna get cursive back in our schools by gawd

2 Likes

To be fair I think he could give a reasonable explanation of what’s it’s like to have never had sex with someone openly consenting.

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1815600940667244956

6 Likes

a fine and brilliant young man

Lol this guy is just pathetic. 78 years young indeed.

7 Likes

Kamala’s pole #s:

5 Likes

DJT confirmed 2+2-er

6 Likes

He’s telling on himself. Clearly that’s a major insecurity of his, just like his intelligence.

1 Like

I mean the (unlikely, as lagtight qualified it) supposed theory is that the SS and other LEOs let it happen on purpose, or that there was a conspiracy involving creating a lax security environment, not that the government MK Ultra’ed a random dude into becoming an assassin

Cheatle out

wut?

6 Likes

2 Likes