Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

How many of “us” do you speak for?

the majority

1 Like

My lawyer has advised me not to comment on this statement.

9 Likes

Can you link to any of your outrage over conservatives fomenting violence against the left? You can pretty much pick any speech Trump has given in the last 3 years if you need a source.

2 Likes

Black’s probably pissed that he and his family are probably going to be threatened by maga hillbillies forever now.

2 Likes

Jack just wants to keep making Disney movies, he’s tossing KG under the bus after a decades-long relationship.

5 Likes

FWIW the MAGAs were already mad at JB for appearing at Biden’s fundraiser in LA.

4 Likes

My read is that they decided on this statement together to minimise fallout. These two seems like literally for life bros. They will just pick up again in 18 months.

1 Like

Kind of like when Michael jordan didn’t make varsity in highschool. The snub drove him to extraordinary heights.

Seems secret service protection is not nearly as precise as many of us assumed.

1 Like

You want your secret plan busted; tell one other person. The key to him getting so far is he apparently didn’t share with anyone his intentions. Most of the time a second person finds out and it quickly becomes game over.

I guess him having no friends helped keep it secret.

1 Like

More like tenuous D. They must have had bigger issues than this for black to go to immediately canceling everything forever in a split second.

1 Like

Holy shit

1 Like

https://x.com/BrentTerhune/status/1813315527273509163

18 Likes

mostly because there hasn’t been any official confirmation of it yet

1 Like

Ok weird but I’m guessing that no one here has seen more bullet wounds than me.

That being said, I’m far from some sort of expert on this kind of thing. Thankfully crime was way down when I trained in New York and I saw mostly stabbings. That being said, bullet wounds tend to be fairly traumatic beyond the exact point of contact they make. They move the air/tissue/fluid in and around the body in really unpredictable ways.

Still though, bullet wounds can do all sorts of weird things. I’ve definitely seen wounds like this (mostly people who got shot through the fat of their belly/chest only without it going into their body cavity), it just would be weird.

3 Likes

Genuinely baffled why people care about the logistics of the shooting and which ladder was where and if whatever shot would do what.

Why is this important at all?

2 Likes

It’s one of the biggest historic events to happen in our lifetimes firstly, so excuse people a little curiosity. Second. If Trump was only hit by a glass fragment rather than a bullet and is lying about it, that would be a pretty big deal as well.

4 Likes

Isn’t there a photo of something looking very like a speeding bullet passing by Trump’s head?

Just speaking for myself, but it’s because the idea of a 20 year old waltzing through the rally area with a rifle and a ladder is hilarious.

5 Likes