Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Simp continues to bicker with people. It reminds me of boredsocial.

Simp is boredsocial with some higher education.

Apparently Trump almost being assassinated isn’t enough to keep people from being bored

4 Likes

Reading more about this shooter and wouldn’t be surprised if he were Epstein-pilled. It’s one route for an anti-Trump conservative.

(Another controversial take I have is that Epstein definitely killed himself. It goes against every red blooded conspiracy loving bone in the American body politic. It’s borderline heretical.)

Do you think they had commemorative collectables when Lincoln got shot?

Imagine how much you’d be able to get on eBay for that ear chunk.

4 Likes

Ah! Well, nevertheless

7 Likes

Literal Neo dodging bullets.

3 Likes

Remember when people thought the pee tape would bring Trump down?

2 Likes

Surely insulting John McCain will do him in!

And that federal judge was Albert Cannon

I love how this barely even seems like news at this point and was totally expected.

I’m assuming tomorrow we’ll hear about a new prosecutor being appointed in GA case who will drop all charges within an hour or something.

4 Likes

Yeah but trump wouldn’t have brought the troops home. He just says things.

1 Like

Yeah, though I’m pretty sure Trump gets immediately pardoned in GA even if convicted

1 Like

Surely to god there are no remaining “consequences” people left, right?

2 Likes

Getting shot at is a Sklansky consequence

9 Likes

GA governor does not have pardon power

3 Likes

These threads are so busy some links to really good articles have gotten lost (or at least I can’t find them)

There was one listing all the ways Trump and the Republicans have encouraged violence since 2016. Can anyone help me find it or at least list all the ways? I’m debating someone at work who thinks Biden is the one who is dividing the country

There is nothing you can show this person that will change their mind in any way

1 Like

https://x.com/w3stme/status/1812408797190603067

1 Like