Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

I kind of hope. That is why my brother is still a Twitter warrior for trump.

Pretty sure there’s another word for it when you have multiple updates of someone “sitting with their eyes closed” within a one-hour period

3 Likes

They also know that they are stupid, awful and racist and can’t fully admit that either.

2 Likes

Classic dad move. I’m just gonna rest my eyelids for a bit. I won’t be sleeping though.

7 Likes

This is like the Superbowl for Resistance Dems, you gotta let them enjoy their daily reports of Trump farting and falling asleep.

https://x.com/Jose_Pagliery/status/1790037863490265582

This is kind of a weird motive. More likely he was collecting dirt for his own purposes.

After a short morning break, Trump is back in the courtroom. His entourage of Republican politicians is now gone.

Maybe they can get him to jolt awake by attempting to adjust the thermostat.

8 Likes

https://x.com/Jose_Pagliery/status/1790055625604370535

Come on. What would Melania know about locker rooms? It was just Trump bullshit.

1 Like

Grunching, but where this meaning is from is very obvious:

You are Dracula, the person trying to kill you with the stake is the stakeholder. The stakeholder is the one with power to kill you. It’s a term related to power and if you don’t want it to feel imbalanced don’t give one side more ‘power’ in a situation like this by using a word like that. It’s very not neutral language that suggests they’re more important than others in a situation. The problem is everyone is a stakeholder in every situation, each just has varying sizes.

1 Like

I don’t know that we’re looking for neutral language, just language that isn’t going to trigger someone. All projects are beholden to the people who are paying for it or are going to be using the target of the project, those are the traditional “stakeholders.” Call them investors or customers or something else that indicates these are the people you are trying to make happy.

When you get down to it the entire history of language is patriarchal and racist

I think part of the challenge for this particular word is that it encompasses all of those “people you are trying to make happy”

Investors, customers, employees, the community, these are all groups I would put under “stakeholders” and I don’t know a good word to replace that big sense of connecting everyone who should care

1 Like

tbf, that’s pretty much what I do whenever anyone mentions Melania Trump.

1 Like

wat

6 Likes

the whole point of the term “stakeholder” is EXACTLY that they ARE “more important” than non-stakeholders. they’re the people who HAVE A STAKE in the project (and this group is more expansive than just investors/customers).

4 Likes

I can’t tell what level this is operating on.

3 Likes

New term should obviously be Van Helsings then

3 Likes

Also main branches instead of master branches for version control.