Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Hi, Hokie.

I’ll try to be more clear.

Conservative politicians are probably as corrupt as everyone else. The current system in my view is virtually guaranteed to fail regardless of the prevailing ideology in the White House or Congress.

In my opinion, the only way to end perpetual war and perpetual debt is to shut off the spigot. Eliminate the Federal Income Tax and raise money for the government by way of user fees, tariffs, and a geo-tax.

Of course, there is virtually zero chance of this happening in my lifetime (I’m 66).

Did you used to be a street preacher

You mean property tax? Georgism? Closest approach any recent candidate has floated has been Bernie and Elizabeth Warren and a wealth tax.

1 Like

In the name of the Code,
and of the Sacred Disk,
and of the Holy System

Our Core, which art in Data,
Hallowed be Thy Code.
Truth of all Truths.
On Disk as it is on Screen.
Forever and ever.

PRAISE THE CODE

So much this. Border bad, but unfortunately there are infinite other areas where Trump is worse than Biden. Ukraine one of the big ones.

I will also enjoy some big ‘lol u f7cking morons’ energy if there’s ever anything that provokes the US militarily and noted pacifist Donald Trump goes GAM.

1 Like

The shooter wearing a Mt. Rushmore shirt in his yearbook photo is pretty funny

Obviously this is very inexact, but searching I find an estimate of 4 billion tons more CO2 in the atmosphere by 2030 if Trump wins vs Biden.

2 Likes

What does this mean

gard as a mother fucker

3 Likes

Grunching. This kid knows exactly what was said to him.

Highschool bullying is fucking awful. The idea that we just need to deal with this is fucked up in 2024.

2 Likes

As someone who has lived in countries that are more or less corrupt, it’s definitely a thing and it definitely matters.

I’m open to arguing that capitalism is at the root of corruption, but simply dismissing it is incomplete.

HAM on mai phone

This is a real ad on my twitter.

https://x.com/ProudPatriots1/status/1812350757376851975

Screenshot in case it’s deleted.

I find the use of “they” in politics is often as revealing as “the elite.”

Here, the “they” includes an appointed NY judge (who hasn’t, unfortunately, jailed Trump) after a unanimous jury verdict and a registered Republican high school grad in rural PA. This is the “they” who is after Trump and his voters. These not are building blocks for a conceptual scheme to accurately describe the world.

I’m intrigued. What other assassination attempts do they have?

Dunno, but I might have bought a card if Trump had turned his head a little more.

7 Likes

I thought the shooter didn’t donate to act Blue, that was a different Matthew Crooks?

1 Like

Yes.

Yes.

That appears to be false. Media is reporting the donation came from his name and his address.

1 Like

For real? I’d like to hear more. Maybe a diff thread? … I’m not interested in whatever you might have been preaching, just your experiences and reasons.