Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

So that’s 40%. And at least some % only participate in retirement investments. I think that comes close to answering your question why 50% don’t know what’s going on with the markets

I dunno, I think Trump raping might be worse.

1 Like

In My Opinion: It is almost irrelevant who the POTUS is or which party controls congress. Both parties are under the control of the donors. Both parties want perpetual war, perpertual debt, the Military-Industrial Complex, Big Pharma, and want the average citizen to be as reliant on and submissive to Big Government as possible…

The biggest ruse is that many of us for years bought into the false narrative of Left vs. Right or Liberal vs. Conservative, and so on.

The most correct dichotomy would be The Elite vs. The People. The Elite have the money, the media and the weaponry to pretty much do as they please.

Two inches to the right and he eats it in the eyeball

Also. If he turned to the right just before the shots.

Do this trick. Turn your face to the right. Place your pointer finger on your top right ear

Leave finger there. Look forward

If he didn’t turn his head it’s in his brain right now

Probably best not to dwell on it. If any of a million things in the history of the universe had gone differently, you wouldn’t have been born in the first place.

5 Likes

Him being dead has to be better. Who’s going to run and beat Biden?

Nikki Haley? Vivek. JD Vance?

This was our chance to avoid all of this. Never going to have a shot like that again.

1 Like

Got the ennui going on today. Just so sad. So close

I know we are all talking about the murder of a former president. But we all know it would be a net positive

The fact that he doesn’t have a written manifesto or any online footprint at all is very strange, he didn’t seem to be political at all, he looks and fits the profile of a school shooter much more than a political assassin. It’s not like he traveled across state lines or elaborately planned this out, I think he just saw an opportunity of a rally near his hometown and wanted to make a name for himself, he may have done the same thing if it was a Biden rally. And if yesterday doesn’t happen he probably ends up shooting up a classroom full of kids once the school year started back up.

5 Likes

No, we don’t all know it would be a “net positive.” In fact, literally nobody can know any such thing.

It would be a net positive on humanity if Donald Trump was dead right now

3 Likes

I don’t have an opinion whether you are a good or bad poster, but this post reminds me of the political views of Clovis8. You guys are brothers in your subtle and nuanced understanding of reality.

Honestly, this sounds like the position of someone who is torn between Trump, Bernie, and Kennedy because, you know, the “elites”.

Edit: I just read your post again and it may be the stupidest thing I have ever read about politics. Your time would be better spent following baseball or something.

1 Like

Simp, have you ever considered that there’s a nonzero chance you’re not as smart as you think, or that your analysis of systems and institutions could possibly be deeply uninformed?

Yes, but then I read posts from people like you and am affirmed in my superiority.

2 Likes

It’s so weird to see people find this accurate observation and use it to justify supporting the very people and party that do the most to keep the elite in power. Don’t take this as a defense of Democrats, because it isn’t. It’s just bizarre to think that conservatives are in any way “anti-Elites”

2 Likes

Thank you, simplicitus, for sharing your thoughts and feeling with us. I look afford to reading more from you in the near future. Have a grateful day!

What are these “elites” and what is the plan to get rid of them? From my understanding, basically every political program ever adopted to get rid of “the elites” just ended up killing a bunch of people and putting other people in power, who became the “elite”.

Really, I don’t think this “power of the elites” thesis is covered in works of political science or history, much less political philosophy, because you would have to be such a clueless moron to entertain the idea that’s it’s not even worth considering. I guess it made sense in 50s Cuba or whatever, leading to a “dictatorship of the people” and certainly not any elites in power or anything like that.

Pray tell, who are the “elites” who elected Trump and Joe Biden and are keeping them in power?

1 Like

I believe that the vast majority of politicians in both parties equally bow to the Elites. I don’t believe anything in my post suggested otherwise.

Interesting thesis. What’s the argument in its favor? Thanking you in advance.

Yes, I think most would agree with you.

Not in this post. Are you not a conservative? If I have you confused with someone else, my apologies.