Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

btw does nobody find it crazy that anyone can find out about anybody in the US how they usually vote? I know people might register strategically in deep red or blue states, but still…

2 Likes

lol in German tv there was just a telephone caller in a discussion round who said if someone killed Hitler before he became chancellor the world might have been a better place. Next caller said the attempt was the result of Trump’s own gun policy. You guys would love this! :transmet_smiley:

8 Likes

This is why Democrats are at least half the problem in America. Biden is truly a fucking idiot and genuinely awful human being.

And yet not a single Democrat is making these obvious claims. Gutless co-conspirators the lot.

The universe has been dropping hints that the Secret Service is an absolute clown show for years and years.

6 Likes

It’s kind of remarkable that you’ve spent so much time thinking about American politics without having developed any grasp whatsoever of how things would play in American politics.

1 Like

Biden dropping out today will steal the headlines from Trump, probably an ideal time.

4 Likes

It’s pretty remarkable you can be illiterate and incapable of understanding nuisance in a post. So I guess we are equally stupid.

no he’s gotta wait at least a week imo

last night i remembered so am i lol. i registered in 2020 to vote for trump in the primaries bc he could never beat hillary :astonished:

now, i’m leaving it. that way if i ever am on the news and have thousands of reporters digging into me, i got a little misdirection.

2 Likes

2016?

Y’all should relax a bit with a nice DemolitionRanch video.! :slight_smile:

1 Like

True but it’s not like Elon’s suggested fix hasn’t been tried.

1 Like

And so the end begins……

NYT

A voter-registration record showed that Mr. Crooks was registered as a Republican, though federal campaign-finance records show he donated $15 to the Progressive Turnout Project, a liberal voter turnout group, through the Democratic donation platform ActBlue in January 2021.

you’re right.

7 years a 𝚜̶𝚕̶𝚊̶𝚟̶𝚎̶ republican

1 Like

heard that this morning too, definitely have never donated to a political campaign. never crossed my mind they keep track of that though.

1 Like

Even NYTimes has him looking heroic

This is my neighbor’s copy. The copy at the store didn’t have this story (maybe printed too early).

1 Like

Compare

2 Likes