Community rule vote: Moderators and moderation logs

I don’t think we’ve seen any allegations of mod bias from eg jalfrezi or fidgetUK that eg microbet or Smacc_25 were biased, have we? Food for thought.

1 Like

I’m not flagging it, but I thought you guys were asked by moderators to not @ each other? Since your “team” is always asking me this kind of stuff, what did you hope to achieve by @'ing jal? Did you think it would be helpful in any way to healing the community?

7 Likes

I’m unaware of any such rule. If it exists I’m guessing it was from the former moderator who decided to abuse his position and share pm’s with your council of captains.

Incorrectly pluralised on two counts.

3 Likes

IDK man just seems like @'ing him is going out of your way to provoke drama and destroy the community. And we know how much team good guys hates that, so I’m kind of surprised one of them hasn’t already jumped on you about it.

3 Likes

More then 10 percent of the posts in this thread are from him alone, but sure, me @‘ing him is what’s going to destroy this community.

I think you forgot what thread you’re in.

I just thought you were opposed to stirring up shit since you called keeed out for it just yesterday. My bad.

3 Likes

The “Council of Captains finally get rid of the moderators and peace reigns forever” thread, right?

1a2e5c87cbfaea8ff40fbf761b2978c8

6 Likes

Man stop lying.

p.s. Accepting that nonsense on its face, yeah, if they’re as ridiculous and disrespectful as you, then the issues won’t go away. That shouldn’t be a hard concept to grasp.

6 Likes

Lol, “Oh yeah, well, what if they’re as awful as me, what then huh? Betcha didn’t think of that,” said the serious person trying to have a serious discussion.

2 Likes

stop being dummies.

2 Likes

You’ve got some nerve.

People ridicule your modding of 6ix by banning him for a week over nothing, of a weeks ban for me for the famously contrived “naked racism” that was instantly overturned after a community vote, and Marty’s absurdly long ban for a meltdown.

Talking of polls, 70% want you rotated out. Your modding is poisonous.

1 Like

I’m just genuinely excited to see what happens when the dog finally catches the car.

That’s my personal view based on his behaviour, and I’ve made no secret of it.

You still “thinking” he’s in any way fit to mod this forum is you turning a blind eye to some of his decisions because they suit the axe you’re still grinding.

And this is you doing you again ie dishonest.

I said rotated out, not out.

If the mods had done equal amounts of modding you’d have a point.

But as by far the most bans have been handed out by one person, you don’t.

In any case the general principle of rotating mods is a good one regardless of who they are, imo.

There is a part of me that really wants you to just let it rip…

But this thread is moderation terms passing.

If this experiment of moderation terms fails let it rip. But now is not the time to let it rip

2 Likes

New thread.

Do it.

As long as it’s honest we should all be able to live with it.

2 Likes