College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

I’m sure you’re right, since I don’t follow this. I am curious about why he would want to leave. What is the reason?

No one knows, just local michigan media people with very real access and reputations are saying this is a real possibility. There’s some vague stuff about him not liking a lot of things about college football right now. Seems like he’s not all about recruiting right now, which seems fair.

Don’t think it’s nil and transfer portal stuff. He’s been for those things for some time now.

I knew I should have went to the cotton bowl. Instead I got to watch Matt Leinart defending Reggie bush’s fraudulent heisman on tiktok.

Who could Michigan replace him with? Hopefully the max loliest option (some group of five coach who luckboxed a good season)

There’s several in-house options.

As dipshitty as it sounds, I’d be really happy with Jay Harbaugh, who has been fucking excellent at every place he’s coached (TE, RB, special teams).

Sherrone Moore would work as well.

As for the market? Who the fuck knows, they could make a big splash hire, but that doesn’t seem like them right now.

1 Like

If he goes I think the ND route is probably our best option. There just isn’t a big name candidate I’d trust to bring in.

Make Moore the head coach, Weiss and Hart Co-OC and try and keep the culture in place.

https://twitter.com/danwetzel/status/1611199099499315200?s=46&t=ZPvOY6mg4laA1Se4wWO8LQ

JLawOk

1 Like

Level 1 infraction oh no

1 Like

Best I can tell is some ticky tacky level 2 stuff that Hairball didn’t cooperate with properly and that’s the level 1???

I hate UM but even I think that if this is all there is to it then FU NCAA.

See you in pros, JimBo

Too many coaches at a practice oh no

The level 1 violation is reportedly buying hamburgers for recruits. Actual hamburgers. To eat.

Can’t wait for NILB.

That’s one of the level 2 violations, the level 1 violation is lying to the NCAA about buying hamburgers for recruits.

YET THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES CAN JUST LAY OUT AN ENTIRE HAMBURDER SPREAD FOR A FOOTBALL TEAM SMH

3 Likes

“Those kids don’t want a special dinner created by the White House chef! They want cold hamburders!”

I still don’t understand the process that had to take place to make that happen.

Should have put the burgers in a bag of cash

1 Like

Oh yeah you are correct. I forgot about the shutdown. Trump could have obviously sprung for some top notch food.

The man orders steak well done with ketchup.

observed practices via an unauthorized video feed

wait, their own or opponents?

Their own.

They’re also going to allow this and more soon. Because lol ncaa