College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Wussification of cf. back in my day if the head is still attached then no flag.

Canā€™t see how he doesnā€™t go #1 now.

Why was OSU in press man with horrible DBs and a 2 possession lead? LMAO

Is Stroud that far behind Bryce Young in draft calculations? Iā€™ve seen mocks that have him at 8 (I mean he obviously goes top 3 to some team that trades up but these mocks didnā€™t have trades as of yet) and behind the Kentucky qb

I saw some twitter dude implying theyā€™d go 1-2.

I saw Stroud at 1 pre-season, i guess because of his size advantage over Young. From watching both QBs i think its obvious Young is the better QB would much rather have him on my team than Stroud

1 Like

Yeah I mean I assume a team trades up but it seems closer to me between the two than a lot of pundits have it. Admittedly donā€™t watch a lot of CFB outside of mega big games

Ok. Iā€™ll defer to people who watch more/are smarter about football. Was just curious coz heā€™s been good today (Stroud) and has the height (maybe doesnā€™t matter anymore)

Whose letting women on the sidelines!

Ryan Day is another one of these dudes where all you need to do is not lose yards and he has a play for -12.

1 Like

Most mocks have Anderson at 2.

Young at #1 in most with some having Stroud there.

Were they putting Vaseline on Stetsonā€™s leg?

1 Like

This game situation feels so familiar.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a meet cute.

You would have to pay me one million American dollars to wear one of those fucking big ass planet fitness advertisement hats in time square.

1 Like

Best thing for OSU could be a quick TD here.

1 Like

too soon

1 Like

WAY too much time

osu should be calling toā€™s.

Iā€™m gonna need an update on the shirtless UGA fan from earlier

1 Like