College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Squirrel White is a helluva handle.

1 Like

Milton has such a ridiculous arm

Buh-bye you dehumanizing asshole.

Klubnik needs to smarten up fast if he wants a career beyond tonight

Tennesse playing fg defense really well

Momentum achieved!

https://twitter.com/karenehowell/status/1609008180012482561?s=46&t=_nigUIxLS2fwGjMxmoyyZA

8 Likes

Suck it clempson

My one day of being a big Clempson fan was not fun. Do not recommend.

1 Like

Yā€™all the worst game of football ever to be played is going to happen tomorrow at noon eastern. Both offenses suck to begin with, but Iowa is starting their third string QB and I donā€™t think they have a scholarship WR playing (donā€™t fact check this). Kentucky is playing a back up QB.

The over/under is 31ā€¦. Lololol

1 Like

Yeah its going to be brutal. Especially since both defenses are actually quite good, and both super terrible offenses are getting downgraded.

1 Like

In tragic news, someone got sick with da rona and I got my shift start moved up so Iā€™ll be working for nearly the entire Michigan game. Thatā€™s some bullshit. Patients going to be wondering why Iā€™m wearing nothing but michigan gear on shift.

1 Like

Could be a good omen. I heard the Razorbacks b ball championship in 94 on the radio, working in a grocery store.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised you arenā€™t going. Especially after you missed out last year.

Holiday work schedule was set months ago. Donā€™t even get to choose, only rank, what holidays I work. Cant get someone to cover my shift.

I find your lack of faith in your team disturbing.

You should have every CFP game dates cleared at least four years in advance.

@CaffeineNeeded im assuming you watched last year when they lost? imagine if they win tonight when you dont watch, you would have to choose between not watching the title game or watching and causing your team to lose. Tough spot!

Expert play is to have a playoff pact with a colleague who is a fan of another school, where youā€™ll trade shifts on NYE if one of your teams is in the playoffs.

Ideally itā€™s a delusional Nebraska fan or something.

4 Likes

Not aware of another big college football fan in our group. Thatā€™s a good idea though

Hah, if they win today and I can get my babysitter to work then Iā€™ll be going (my wife isnā€™t able to watch the baby overnight, hence the need of a babysitter).