College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

SECw just not good this year

Arkansas and Kansas met for the first time in 116 years

dang, this would be a good rivalry, you got kansas, and if kansas was spoken by a pirate

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/boardgeniuses/status/1608471139973582850?s=46&t=aHy5xRpS6ih86EuM45Ltnw

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Georgia already has enough film of Ohio State’s offensive line being unable to generate any sort of push.

2 Likes

TCU has no chance lol

https://twitter.com/byazuniga/status/1608539379412373504?s=46&t=aHy5xRpS6ih86EuM45Ltnw

3 Likes

Minny going to grind Syracuse to dust imo

This game is now about who slips less on the terrible turf

unfortunately not, looks like not many ohio sign up bonuses due to a variety of reasons

Going to give it a few weeks and see if it’s worth a day trip down to OH

I would just do like the team that “accidentally” dropped their scripted play sheet on the field before the game, which the then lucky defensive play caller used to go into a 0-17 hole. Not sure why you would keep using it when every play was wrong (reversed actually).

Game was over anyways, but Syracuse getting the personal foul at the end of the game is lol

rofl and then the dt chops at the legs of the OL, what a douche

lol “here’s something I am admitting is a rumor and I have no source for it, CONFIRMED because it is now on the internet”

3 Likes

Like this Oklahoma v FSU game.

If winner == “Oklahoma” then post “lol a 6-6 team beat a team that beat the SECw champion.”

else post “lol sec loses again”

Lol sec loses again

How do you do, fellow cowboys?

2 Likes

ikes really putting all his eggs in the “outcome of sideshow exhibition games” basket

1 Like

Man missed a sec loss in Texas!

(Also should be obvious that about 97.5% of this is pure trolling the AQs et al that spent all year telling me how crap sec teams would beat michigan all year, not to mention the bama and Tenn people who think they should be in ahead of TCU. This years SEC is one of the worst versions of the past decade or so, and that isn’t controversial to rational people.

The sagarin conference rankings this year essentially have no difference this year with the order being big 12, secW, big10e, secE)

Two separate reviews on the same play in the mayo bowl.