College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

They’re getting cooked through the air in this game. LSU scoring zero twice on 1st and goal and giving them 21 free points turned out to be bad.

This start pleases me

sucks so much they’re not healthy :weary:

chop blocking the entire line is such bullshit.

Fuck off Purdue

1 Like

I missed it but apparently there was some kind of controversy and Dr. Pepper gave them both $100k scholarships.

This cover 2 ain’t it.

That’s all my team did in high school because 90% of the time the other team was much bigger. Our OL weighed in at about 155lbs.

Short, but it doesn’t really matter that much

https://twitter.com/gregorybertran2/status/1599204189900460032?s=46&t=P3Qi-nSmPPjbXdgyzQbUdQ

Big risk to extend that ball, but that’s a td… bobbled it a little too

1 Like

Michigan losing convincingly to Purdue and getting knocked out of the playoff while tOSU gets in would be the Riverman of all Rivermans.

4 Likes

Clemson would be 12-0 right now if they had just scheduled North Dakota and SC State in their ooc instead of notre dame and USCe I wonder how the committee would have treated that? It’s pretty funny that both teams in the ACCCG got spanked badly by ND

1 Like

NC RB dropped the ball and just kept on trucking.

NC QB looks like Justin Herbert’s twin brother.

This game is 50% commercials

Back to back

Td commercial KO commercial

Michigan can lose 55-7 and they are still in the playoffs

And still seeded 2

I’ve been flipping back and forth between the two games - multiple times both running 3+ minutes of commercials at the same time.

JJ has to keep on one of these runs, they are not guarding the qb

i mean… at that point, i might need to get back on the mood stabilizers :flushed:

argh catch that shit bell