College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Those teams would be easily in the top half of every conference or higher in every conference outside of the SEC and some would still be there.

In any other industry outside of grifting that would be fireable.

There were a couple kids wearing TCU gear in my PLO game the other day. Only one was playing, the other was just sitting behind him watching. He played super, super nitty and was obviously terrified of getting his money in, tanking forever before calling off a 4 way pf all in vs fish with AAJT after putting in 1/3 of his stack already.

He lost that pot and rebought and eventually his AA held, after a few hours, he was up a decent bit and racked up and clocked out. Then there was a dealer change and he asked if he could play the bomb pot before leaving. After playing like the biggest scared money nit ever for hours, he donked off his entire stack with trash and went home broke.

1 Like

This is true but I have never once, not ever, seen any ref at any level not place the ball 2+ feet when it’s supposed to be an inch

How pissed would Alabama fans be if KSU got in with 4 losses.

Better resume than both by far

TCU deserves playoffs

Better resume than Michigan

No. Quote to bet net worths that TCU makes playoffs

They would be crazy pissed since K-State only has 3 losses…

1 Like

With it ending as close as it was, I think TCU gets in. It will be interesting if they go Georgia vs Ohio State or Georgia vs TCU.

TCU is in, they are closer to 3 seed than being out.

1 Like

Punt commercial timeout commercial

Lol LSU

1 Like

LOL, how did that just happen? LSU completely spaced out as a team. How about a free TD to start?

Now they show a clip of a Georgia coach (special teams?) yelling that they shouldn’t pick that blocked FG up? Did anyone out there know what was going on

rofl. SOS for TCU and UM was basically the same coming into this week per FPI. (36 for TCU, 40 for UM)

Wins and losses have to matter though.

12-1 > 10-2

Your only loss is in the conference championship game

In OT

versus a top 10 team

1 Like

You’re right about them being terrible but ffs you play the games for a reason.

so seriously what is bama’s equity now

I mean they do not have to matter enough but in this case they do

I feel like the most likely outcome is:

1. Georgia
  2. Michigan
  3. TCU
  4. Ohio State

Which is hilarious because it punishes Georgia for being the 1 seed, but i just don’t see the committee setting up an immediate rematch and I don’t see how they put in Alabama over Ohio State.